DX » Community » Reviews » TDA8920 BTH Class D Power Amplifier Board (2 x 100W / AC 12.5~20V)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJanJacobsen on 06/04/2014

Damd nice very small and powerfull amplifire. Small of size, but big in power. Had some thoughts about power on and off pop in the speaker, but there is absolutly no problems with that. The amplifire board is very easy to set up. Needs only 2 x 12-20 volt ac, so its very very easy to setup, and install. I use it with a 2 x 18 volt trafo, and that gives ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNikolaTesla2 on 11/21/2013

Have the power supply (diodes+caps) integrated on the board. You only need a power transformer with symmetrical outputs... The build quality is good. The sound quality is excellent! The amplifier can be used for long periods without any reliability issue. It is only a little bit warm, maybe around 40 to 45 degrees celsius. That is really good... i am ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNikolaTesla2 on 10/30/2013

Works ok. I used it with a 150VA 18+18 transformer. Of course it doesn't deliver all the power that is announced. It is only peak power with high distortion... for the actual number please read the product data sheet. The chip doesn't seem to be fake. It is very reliable and efficient, when playing music material. The output inductor is not up to the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylasermanathome on 04/20/2013

Small PCB with high output and almost no loss of energy, so it does not spoil much heat and therefor the cooling is very tiny. Nice build quality , have to test how it sound yet but experience about the concept tells me that a good class D amps sounds very good. Nominal (RMS) is about only 2X40 Watt, no 2X100 Watt, that should be the theoretical max ... Read more

5 0
  • posted bydbekriev on 03/16/2013

Stereo single-ended configuration Po output power RL = 3 ?; THD = 10 %; VP = ±27 V - 110 W; RL = 4 ?; THD = 10 %; VP = ±27 V - 86 W Mono bridge-tied load configuration Po output power RL = 6 ?; THD = 10 %; VP = ±27 V - 210 - W It comes with output filter inductivity of 22 mH and capacitator of 470 nF. Those results in engaging of the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byajaaskel on 11/17/2012

Small and powerful (D-class). Needs only a simple transformer to work but SMPS would make it light weight. Not yet seen. Might that small cooling flange be enough for full power 2x100 W operation ? I listened this in my home recording studio using minimal voltage 12-0-12 V transformer resulting +-18 v DC on capacitors. I did not find anything to complain,... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections