DX » Community » Reviews » Kenwood 3.5mm+2.5mm Handsfree Earphone + More Walkie Talkies (1.4-Meter Cable)
Customer’s impression:
Great product! I cant use
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjavisherpa on 09/26/2014

I bought for a Cobra walkies, but the jacks don´t ensambles correctly. I can´t use them for anything. that´s a pitty Read more

Impression:I cant use;

0 0 0

• posted byAvruk1 on 08/06/2014

Pros: -Great build quality -Low cost item -Easy to use Cons: None Other: I bought these to use with the Baofeng UV-B6 Walkie Talkies and they work great but note that the UV-B6 units come with similar ear pieces. Therefore I use these instead as build quality is better and have the other ones as spares.... Read more

Impression:Great product!;

0 0 0

• posted byTechnodrome on 02/04/2014

I am very satisfied with this headset, cable length is more than enough, sound quality and voice from the other end sounds loud and clear. Talk button is easy to press and it has nice feedback. Clip for cloths is made of metal and it never comes off. Microphone quality is not the best i have ever heard,... Read more

Cloathing clip 3.5mm+2.5mm connector Earhook

0 0 0

• posted bycsakip on 11/04/2013

This headset works as expected. The sound is good, and it operates just fine. The mic picks up your voice quite clear and the adjustable earpiece is quite comforable to wear for hours. This is extremely cheap for it's value. On my radio I have to make sure that the kenwood plug is pushed in it's place ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylexrupy on 09/15/2013

Very good sound quality, clear communication for both for the listener and the sound from earphone, cable length is also very long. the connector in L makes it easy to use in small bags. comfortable to use. the wire comes off easily from the surround ear part, the microphone clip is the weak. seems to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byACronin on 08/11/2013

Works Great. I have ordered several of these and they all arrived in good working order. Price is excellent. They work very well. Sound volume in ear piece is excellent. The clip is a real good size it clips on very well. Transmission volume is a bit low but still is very functional. Wiring seems a bit ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykajiel on 06/21/2013

Reeeealy cheap, work perfect, like original sound, it's clear and your voice sonds clear to one it's lisening to you, fully compatible with baofeng, puxing, and any other kenwood type radio, great! probably, not waterproff but for the price.... not a con, painted wire dificult to resoldering, but for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykelesha on 06/18/2013

I wanted those for the guards in my small security company. The boys need replacement headphones for their radios quite often. The price of those is the main advantage, and it is good the quality is good. The sound is normal, practically there is no difference than the factory pieces they had. It would ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byHandelman1969 on 03/29/2013

It is cheap, It's works fine, nice looking earphone, The sound you receive is fine, good for radios for Public Order and Security (Police, Fire and Ambulance Services), Customs / Taxi Services, security guards most common radios, emergency response radios etc.. no cons that i can think of it good for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byelerrolf on 03/04/2013

It is cheap, ant it is make with good plastic. It seems good quality handmade, good wires, and it is compatible with kendwood products. The sound you receive is fine, and it is comfortable for your ear. The earphone comes with a sponge cover, and makes a reasonable good sound. The button to talk is good,... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections