DX » Community » Reviews » Kenwood 3.5mm+2.5mm Handsfree Earphone + More Walkie Talkies (1.4-Meter Cable)
  • 5 star 11 ( 73% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 27% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Cheap, but useless

posted by elerrolf on 03/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

It is cheap, ant it is make with good plastic. It seems good quality handmade, good wires, and it is compatible with kendwood products. The sound you receive is fine, and it is comfortable for your ear. The earphone comes with a sponge cover, and makes a reasonable good sound. The button to talk is good, and it is on a good position, and it has a clip to put where you want.

Cons:

The microphone quality is bad. The sound you makes is poor, it makes a metallic sound, like a metallic voice. Altought it is really cheap, you lose your money if you can not use it.

OtherThoughts:

I have bought 2 items, because I thought that the first was broken and that's why it make the bad transmission sound. But both items have the same problem, a bad microphone that make a poor transmission sound.

Bottomline:

I am sad, because it could be a very good and very Vern very cheap product, if the microphone works on a reasonable way, but it do not do it

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections