DX » Community » Reviews » Repair Parts Replacement Home Button Module w/ Flex for Iphone 4 - White
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfmg250 on 06/18/2013

It solve my problem. Worked in my iPhone 4 white and the quality is good, but the cable came a litlle bit twisted. I followed a youtube tutorial to change the button. It tooks me about 90 minutes and everyone can do it. (you will need a repair tool kit for iPhone to do it) the cable came a little bit ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymateusbw on 02/25/2013

very good price, very easy to replace. looks exactly like the original. it can be used to change your iphone color. if you want home button replacement, buy this one you wont regret it. sorry for english, im brazilian! nothing to complain about it. very good product. Se vc é brasileiro, a unica ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byheng84 on 10/26/2012

cheap to replace, if you watch youtube tutorial and try it yourself you will notice that its not that hard afterall, just remember to have few containers so that you dont mess up with the screw sizes. my first time opening up my phone and putting it back takes around 1hour but after few tries im able ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections