DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm+2.5mm Clip-on Microphone for Kenwood Walkie Talkies (1.5-Meter Cable)
  • 5 star 16 ( 59% )
  • 4 star 11 ( 41% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywizzor on 01/24/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works very well. Especially useful is the 3.5mm connector, which means you can use any stereo headphones with your walkie talkie. Seems like durable plastic, hasn't broken yet. The loopy-cord also is very nice, as having the unit clipped on to your clothes doe... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycefilia on 01/14/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:In comparison with the microphone of WOUXUN, price is cheap anyway. I was able to buy at half price or less. Operability is good PTT switch. The speaker sound quality, high-pitched, but weak Good just to hear the conversation of people. I like also LED lights at... Read more

Comparison Comparison
    0 0
  • posted byLuban on 12/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Long durability (my piece has last through numerous tumbles at high speeds), hard plastic, good price (similar piece from kenwood will cost you around $60usd), beautiful design, water resistence. Would recommend to anyone looking for good mic. Cons:The clip isn't the st... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTBMandos on 08/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice thing, good sound works on all my Kenwoods from TK250, 350, TH79 or TH7G and probably all other models. Makes the handy more handy. A lot cheaper than original, feels solid and good. Has a good cord, long and robust, expect a long life. Cons:none OtherTho... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjaneku on 05/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good manufacturing quality. Sturdy. Enough lenght of cable if your HAM is on your belt. Small un-noticeable (secret) because of it size. Silikon cover at PTT button for keeping moisture and dust out of electronics. Cons:Not enough tested to work on other models other than... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKytonite on 05/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Mic Works as expected - TX/RX is great with the Mic - Strong sounds - Cheaper than Retail - Strong PTT button detents. - LED works for TX. Cons:- The clip behind the microphone can be easily broken off. (Easily fixed, < 5 minutes) - The cord coming off the connecto... Read more

2 0
  • posted byredhawk44 on 03/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Light weight Clear speaker WORKS WITH VOX SETTING Cons:Cable a little stiff at first but I expect that will change with use. other than that I can not think of any other cons. though i have not used it in the rain, I haven't used it outdoors either so I don't kn... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySirLitch on 02/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Small, light weight. Adjustable clip. 2.5 mm jack for an ear piece. Cons:Very loud "click" when you engage the PTT. I bought this for playing paintball, and now when I use it people will hear me, I have another box mic that is bigger than this but functions ex... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybmursec on 02/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Compatible with Wouxun and Puxing transceivers, works under all conditions (it was used during rain, cycling, mountaineering), and still providing a clear and audible sound. It has a very good PTT microswitch with a click, making it very easy to operate while making acc... Read more

0 0
  • posted byThumper43 on 01/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works as advertised, clear, good volume. Excellent value. Does well in high temperatures (had out in the field to 110F. Cons:Lapel clip could use redesign. Pops out/off easier than should, although with moderate to heavy (rough) use. Feels 'cheap' but has held... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections