DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm+2.5mm Clip-on Microphone for Kenwood Walkie Talkies (1.5-Meter Cable)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywizzor on 01/24/2014

Works very well. Especially useful is the 3.5mm connector, which means you can use any stereo headphones with your walkie talkie. Seems like durable plastic, hasn't broken yet. The loopy-cord also is very nice, as having the unit clipped on to your clothes doesn't restrict movement badly. The PTT switch ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycefilia on 01/14/2014

In comparison with the microphone of WOUXUN, price is cheap anyway. I was able to buy at half price or less. Operability is good PTT switch. The speaker sound quality, high-pitched, but weak Good just to hear the conversation of people. I like also LED lights at the time of transmission Modulation is ... Read more

Comparison Comparison

0 0 0

• posted byLuban on 12/02/2013

Long durability (my piece has last through numerous tumbles at high speeds), hard plastic, good price (similar piece from kenwood will cost you around $60usd), beautiful design, water resistence. Would recommend to anyone looking for good mic. The clip isn't the strongest. Otherwise everything is as ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTBMandos on 08/07/2013

Nice thing, good sound works on all my Kenwoods from TK250, 350, TH79 or TH7G and probably all other models. Makes the handy more handy. A lot cheaper than original, feels solid and good. Has a good cord, long and robust, expect a long life. none think to order more of these. Nice for the scouting, they ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjaneku on 05/30/2013

Good manufacturing quality. Sturdy. Enough lenght of cable if your HAM is on your belt. Small un-noticeable (secret) because of it size. Silikon cover at PTT button for keeping moisture and dust out of electronics. Not enough tested to work on other models other than announced. Has a bug, on some devices ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKytonite on 05/21/2013

- Mic Works as expected - TX/RX is great with the Mic - Strong sounds - Cheaper than Retail - Strong PTT button detents. - LED works for TX. - The clip behind the microphone can be easily broken off. (Easily fixed, < 5 minutes) - The cord coming off the connector looks like it is stressed and overtime ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byredhawk44 on 03/15/2013

Light weight Clear speaker WORKS WITH VOX SETTING Cable a little stiff at first but I expect that will change with use. other than that I can not think of any other cons. though i have not used it in the rain, I haven't used it outdoors either so I don't know how it handles wind noise yet either Some ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySirLitch on 02/17/2013

Small, light weight. Adjustable clip. 2.5 mm jack for an ear piece. Very loud "click" when you engage the PTT. I bought this for playing paintball, and now when I use it people will hear me, I have another box mic that is bigger than this but functions exactly the same and the switch is silent.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybmursec on 02/03/2013

Compatible with Wouxun and Puxing transceivers, works under all conditions (it was used during rain, cycling, mountaineering), and still providing a clear and audible sound. It has a very good PTT microswitch with a click, making it very easy to operate while making accidental transmissions nearly impossible.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byThumper43 on 01/16/2013

Works as advertised, clear, good volume. Excellent value. Does well in high temperatures (had out in the field to 110F. Lapel clip could use redesign. Pops out/off easier than should, although with moderate to heavy (rough) use. Feels 'cheap' but has held up to moderate to heavy use. Thicker plastic ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections