DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm+2.5mm Clip-on Microphone for Kenwood Walkie Talkies (1.5-Meter Cable)
Customer’s impression:
good nice Good Quality! nice fast service That's expensive
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAlinaBakina on 05/29/2015

I used this Clip-on microphone with the radio Baofeng UV-5R - everything works perfectly! Pros: The body is made fairly high quality, plastic is durable and does not scratch. There is a very comfortable latch for clothes that rotates 360 degrees and allows to hang the microphone in any position.... Read more

Impression:nice,Good Quality!;

0 0 0

• posted by9288222 on 04/16/2015

After complaining about a faulty item within 24 hours was a replacement route. What service. great

Impression:good,nice fast service;

0 0 0

• posted bygylovag on 03/24/2015

I ordered 2 piece. Received 1 piece good and 1 piece faulty. That's expensive.

Impression:That's expensive;

0 0 0

• posted byZcippy on 01/20/2015

This is a really great product! Great quality! Great build technique! Nice price (even if it wouldn't hurt if it was a little bit lower). If you are looking for something like this, look no further, this will be of great use to you in your everyday life and can sustain constant use because of the... Read more

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted bylexrupy on 11/11/2014

Pros: Very useful for security, and police. you can leave the Radio in your belt and the microphone over the shoulder. The sound quality and volume is good for the price. Cons: The clip is weak

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bymanudima on 11/06/2014

Pros: like the original one! Used for the Baofeng, i bought 4 of them for the airsoft team. Putting into radios and using these, you can hear really well from the speaker and also with the earphone. Cons: one of them had broken clip, i've used glue to fix it. But it's ok, no problem.

Impression:Good Quality!;

0 0 0

• posted bywizzor on 01/24/2014

Works very well. Especially useful is the 3.5mm connector, which means you can use any stereo headphones with your walkie talkie. Seems like durable plastic, hasn't broken yet. The loopy-cord also is very nice, as having the unit clipped on to your clothes doesn't restrict movement badly. The PTT... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycefilia on 01/14/2014

In comparison with the microphone of WOUXUN, price is cheap anyway. I was able to buy at half price or less. Operability is good PTT switch. The speaker sound quality, high-pitched, but weak Good just to hear the conversation of people. I like also LED lights at the time of transmission is I felt... Read more

Comparison Comparison

0 0 0

• posted byLuban on 12/02/2013

Long durability (my piece has last through numerous tumbles at high speeds), hard plastic, good price (similar piece from kenwood will cost you around $60usd), beautiful design, water resistence. Would recommend to anyone looking for good mic. The clip isn't the strongest. Otherwise everything is... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTBMandos on 08/07/2013

Nice thing, good sound works on all my Kenwoods from TK250, 350, TH79 or TH7G and probably all other models. Makes the handy more handy. A lot cheaper than original, feels solid and good. Has a good cord, long and robust, expect a long life. none think to order more of these. Nice for the they a... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: