DX » Community » Reviews » Dual Solar Panels (3W) Self-Recharge 2000mAh 4.5V~9V USB Backup Battery *Complete Kit* (Black)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypaulistatk on 06/10/2011

Good product, used for listen music on the beach, works gracefully . For that, in the night before, you full charging in home. The sun power will not allow the battery run empty during the day. Really works in a place with sun all day. Appears not be possible charge the device from empty just with sunpower.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywginneke on 08/05/2010

easy to use: just open it and it will start charging. small enough to have it taken with you when your going outdoor. charging with the net-adapter takes about 3 hrs, but up to now i didn't succeed in having it fully charged by the sunlight (not even after several days) capacity of the batteries seems ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypcekper on 06/17/2010

Nice, works fine, very handy, I tested with ipods touch, and nexus one phones. It charges them out of the box. Tested USB output voltage, nice steady 5V. I received one that the output voltage switch is 4.5V-5V-5.5V-9V. Checked the output voltages and they were perfect. Didn't work out of the box with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPepster on 08/13/2009

As advertised and reviewed the charger is reasonably well made and has a nice solid feel. The charging indicator light glows red as soon as it is opened even when exposed to only indirect light. The charging light changes from red to orange and finally green when it has received a full charge. I live ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrounin on 06/23/2009

solar panels are build quality flip open it will charge directly even if there's no sun multifonctional for almost all mobile phones and pda li ion quality only few hours of sunlight is probably not enough to charge 100 % or heavy duty no indication of battery level charge if you spend day's on the beach ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycatastrophegirl on 03/05/2009

no visible flaws, looks sturdy. opened it up and it started charging off the overhead light right away. it's light, compact and has a steady hinge. received different AC plug than shown in the picture chose this based on the photographs because the description doesn't indicate the plug type for the AC ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections