DX » Community » Reviews » Travor BG-1F Vertical External Battery Grip for Canon 550D / 600D / 650D - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFilipserban on 02/02/2014

The rubber on the grip is softer than the one on the camera and "sticks" better to the hand, especially in cold weather. Feels very sturdy and seems very well built, far better than I expected in this price range. The only con I have is that you have to tighten the screw very hard before closing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHeber184 on 01/31/2014

I can use LP-E8 or AA Vertical shoot ready buttons Grip allows to use trippod An added bonus for those photographers with large hands: this grip will likely help you since it increases your contact surface area quite a bit. I used to be able to put three fingers on one side of the tT2i, and now i can ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byElkosi on 09/17/2013

+material quality - Rubber is even better then oryginal one +every button works as it should +good package and manual +fits perfect to 600d +Additional 6xAA battery pack in case of lack of power supply for your charger. -not found so far Great quality to price match. Your thinking about buying 100$ oryginal ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bywalthanas2 on 09/08/2012

Low price Double inserts, both for 6 x AA 1,2 to 1,5 volt as well as 2 x LPE8 batteries. Extra buttons to use your right hand in the normal position when the camera is tilted onto its side. Nice soft grips to comfortably hold the camera-Battery Grip combo. Little compartment in the grip to hold the original ... Read more

3 0 15

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections