DX » Community » Reviews » Wooden Handle Pig Bristle Shaving Brush (Size-L)
  • 5 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byanborn on 03/10/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap, nice looking, acceptable quality for its price. The wood seems okay, and the brush is soft. Good product if you are looking for a small, affordable gift and you are not interested in having the highest quality. Cons:It's not really large, I ordered the Si... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAnthonyasg on 03/05/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great great great brush. I like more abrasive brushes, which is great for my wallet, because this brush is less than 10% what you'd pay for with a badger brush. I lost some hairs, but that's no surprise, not a worrying amount. I LOVE the feel of pig bristle, n... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysafklj on 02/21/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap. Cheap enough that I recommend a curious person buy it. Cons:Pig bristle is not soft. It will be scratchy. Pig bristle smells terrible. This smell won't go away for some time. Am I smelling actual pig? If so, I'd advise seriously washing this thing, befo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byviciousgti on 07/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a decent boar hair bristle brush for shaving. The bristles work well to prepare your face for a good and close shave by lifting the hair and smoothing the face skin. The brush is easy to hold and maneuver around your face. Cons:The con that I found wit... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygogogoalex2 on 02/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap price. Quality its ok. Long feather. Wooden handle. Cons:I saw it loses lot of the feather, dont know if it will get bold in short time. Little hard like some of my partners said. Mine come in wood shape, not in white shape like i saw in the pic of the page where... Read more

Wooden handle pig shaving brush
    1 2
  • posted byPdunkel on 01/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:A good, solid, basic shaving brush for daily use. Nice shape, stands by itself. Works as expected. Comfortable, even good looking. This will absolutely do the job. It foams the soap very well and makes it easy to spread the foam, too. Cons:It could be maybe be... Read more

1 1
  • posted byottoparts on 10/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a very inexpensive Brush compared to the many others on the market. I bought this as a back up to keep in my cabinet i case I misplaced my usual brush. It does a good job building a lather and brushing it in to your beard. I have used it with cream and hard soap... Read more

6 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections