DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Replaceable Blade Folding Straight Razor Shelf Frame - Silver
  • 5 star 9 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by horrizan on 09/13/2013

Pros: Great, cheap alternative to a cut throat/straight razor. If you've never used one before, for the love of god look up how to use it. Cons: None, so far at least. I've only had it for under a month but the construction is good and sturdy, the weight is also good, not plasticy. OtherThoughts: This was my first attempt at using a straight ra... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by lRafaelLopesl on 06/22/2013

Pros: - Old style shaving; - Very Cheap; - Very well made, Good quality build; - Uses same blade retention method of other Shavettes; It's cheaper to shave this way. - It has a good weight for shave with both hands. Cons: - Could be hard to use for those who never shaved with a straight razor before; - But there'sa a lot of tutorial videos in t... Read more

Stainless Steel Replaceable Blade Folding Straight Stainless Steel Replaceable Blade Folding Straight Stainless Steel Replaceable Blade Folding Straight

1 0
  • posted by Crazybulkin on 03/22/2013

Pros: Uses cheap, readily available blades *Very Cheap *Very well made *uses same blade retention method of other Shavettes Cons: None. Except the wrong blades are listed on the description, I bought SKU: 149230 and they fit fine. OtherThoughts: For the price you can't lose. I have a friend who has a similar shavette in size, construction, and... Read more

2 0
  • posted by kjparker on 02/12/2013

Pros: *Uses cheap, readily available blades *Very Cheap *Very well made *uses same blade retention method of other Shavettes (eg Parker) Cons: None come to mind OtherThoughts: Uses a half DE blade which can be purchased just about anywhere both online and in stores. Some people may have trouble with preparing the blade, as you need to snap it i... Read more

3 0
  • posted by speedyb on 02/04/2013

Pros: Very cheap for what it is, I had looked at trying straight-razor shaving for a while, but some of the razors can cost a fortune, so this seemed like a good place to start. Being made of metal, the construction is sturdy, only time will tell if the joints and security of the blades will deteriorate, but for such little cost, it's not reall... Read more

3 0
  • posted by Crazybulkin on 01/31/2013

Pros: one of the best quality razor i have ever got my hand on, beats any one that cost three times more. it has a stainless still body with a great finishing o it, its easy to open. Cons: wish they sent the oleo with it, and it could have a griping rubber on the handle OtherThoughts: Do not waste money on expensive razor this is a great one fo... Read more

1 1
  • posted by hkhadim on 01/29/2013

Pros: Good quality build, I purchased this to replace an old plastic shavette that I rarely used due to its poor quality. This unit has some weight to it, but its not too heavy. There is a clasp for the blade insert which is snug but not too sticky. Cons: Might be too heavy for some users, if you're coming from a true straight razor then you mi... Read more

3 0
  • posted by DezFoxtoN on 10/23/2012

Pros: Sturdy material - Stainless steel Easy to fold/unfold Easy to replace razor blade Cheap - below $5 Cons: Hard to use if you've never shaved with a straight razor before, but practice makes perfect. OtherThoughts: Been using this straight razor frame a couple of times and it is difficult if you're a beginner like me, but after a few tries... Read more

Folded Unfolded

3 0
  • posted by djfuscao on 10/11/2012

Pros: one of the best quality razor i have ever got my hand on, beats any one that cost three times more. it has a stainless still body with a great finishing o it, its easy to open. Cons: wish they sent the oleo with it, and it could have a griping rubber on the handle OtherThoughts: good for professional use on saloons, and for the everyday u... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections