DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Replaceable Blade Folding Straight Razor Shelf Frame - Silver
  • 5 star 13 ( 87% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 13% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byStephendealextreme on 06/23/2014

Very good price for the quality of the razor. It holds the razorblades in place as expected. Feels good in use and easy to clean. Will probably last for years to come. The razorblades don't fit precisely, so it takes a little effort to put the blade in correctly. If it would come in a little box or sleeve for storage it would be perfect. Great razor.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHive275 on 02/17/2014

I like its simpleness. Its strong, no sharp edges unless you load it. for example these SKU:149230. does not bend like the plastic ones. Pretty good quality. Feels strong in the hand. The closing cap to mount the blade is pretty strong, i like this as well. Like its shelf frame, so handy and safe. The only thing i can think off is that the razor blade ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymetashade on 01/02/2014

It handles very smoothly, and has very nice balance. I've shaved a couple of times with this razor now, and so far no cuts. The blades are very easily replaceable. I bought SKU. 149230. Just snap a blade in half, put it in and secure it. There were a few nicks on the handle, but that is hardly noticable. This is my first folding razor, and I am very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byroger1533 on 11/21/2013

-All made of stainless steel, i have for more than a year and didn't get rusted in any part, very durable. -The pins in the blade spot helps a lot when fixing a new blade in the right place. -Works fine with bigger blades or normal razor blades. -Easy to clean, just water and it's totally clean. -Really cheap. -None so far, really good product, except ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZeBaal on 10/18/2013

I have been using a shavette for over 5 years and I bought this one only to satisfy my curiosity of what kind of product I would get. The quality is great and I have stopped using my previous shavette that I had paid over 3 times the price and I now only rely on this one. It is really nice, it has a nice weight and holds the blade firmly in place. None ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhorrizan on 09/13/2013

Great, cheap alternative to a cut throat/straight razor. If you've never used one before, for the love of god look up how to use it. None, so far at least. I've only had it for under a month but the construction is good and sturdy, the weight is also good, not plasticy. This was my first attempt at using a straight razor and I found it a bit challenging,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythemistoklis on 08/16/2013

its better than i thought. nice weight, nice dimensions, really easy to use. my first time shaving with this was great. didn't cut my self at all. locks pretty nice, and holds the blade secure. totally surprised. it doesn't feel like it will dismantle in your hand. very robust. none so far. the locking mechanism could me better but it is not bad at ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylRafaelLopesl on 06/22/2013

- Old style shaving; - Very Cheap; - Very well made, Good quality build; - Uses same blade retention method of other Shavettes; It's cheaper to shave this way. - It has a good weight for shave with both hands. - Could be hard to use for those who never shaved with a straight razor before; - But there'sa a lot of tutorial videos in the internet to help ... Read more

Stainless Steel Replaceable Blade Folding Straight Stainless Steel Replaceable Blade Folding Straight Stainless Steel Replaceable Blade Folding Straight
    2 0
  • posted byCrazybulkin on 03/22/2013

Uses cheap, readily available blades *Very Cheap *Very well made *uses same blade retention method of other Shavettes None. Except the wrong blades are listed on the description, I bought SKU: 149230 and they fit fine. For the price you can't lose. I have a friend who has a similar shavette in size, construction, and weight and he spent close to $40... Read more

2 0
  • posted bykjparker on 02/12/2013

*Uses cheap, readily available blades *Very Cheap *Very well made *uses same blade retention method of other Shavettes (eg Parker) None come to mind Uses a half DE blade which can be purchased just about anywhere both online and in stores. Some people may have trouble with preparing the blade, as you need to snap it in half prior to inserting. Simplest ... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections