DX » Community » Reviews » Professional Replaceable Blade Folding Straight Razor Shelf Frame - Black
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypepthebest on 01/05/2014

Esta navaja: (Professional Replaceable Blade Folding Straight Razor Shelf Frame - Black 2.50$), es una navaja sencilla de platico negro con la hoja soporte metálica. Se le introducen la mitad de las hojas de corte. Viene con una media hoja de corte ya incluida en la navaja. Alomejor podría bajar un poco el precio, al ser de material pl&#22... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybalbulus on 08/13/2013

Very good price, metal parts are quite good (but for a price - they're great). The razor holds blade firm and steady, which is very important, and shaving with it is a very effective way to shave. It takes standard DE blades (halfs), so you have very wide choice of brands. There was a blade (one) delivered - brand unknown. Scales are made cheaply (plastic ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRajivG on 07/08/2013

I can't believe how great the shave is with this razor. This uses standard safety razor blades broken into half along its length. The cost of each shave reduces by 1/2 since you only use one half of the blade. Be careful, there is a learning curve involved here. There will be few small cuts the first few times you shave. You should devote enough time ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypaulams on 02/05/2013

Have a simple design and it's easy to use it. I bought this one to make pair to another kit. The seller should say that the SKU: 147774 DOES NOT FIT in it. Because it appears as a suggestion and when you see, the blade actually uses this type of steel blades: SKU: 149230. It's a little complicated to change the blade, and the one that comes together ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byAug on 11/15/2012

Great blade, firm, soft and really good for shaving, the price is also a bargain for this quality blade. Includes a plastic cover. The recommended blades that I bought with didn't fit, but I was able to find replacement in a super market, you could try the ones in SKU 149230 Really good and solid blade, great if you want to start shaving with a straight ... Read more

4 0
  • posted byOaklington on 09/22/2012

Looks nice Feels solid, not flimsy, and it feels like it's quite sturdy. Usable, you can actually shave with it! The replacement blades recomended for this (sku:147774) DOES NOT fit in this. After the one blade that came with it got dull I'm not quite sure what to do with it. It's sort of a super basic design, making hard to change the blades, and if ... Read more

6 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections