DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Stainless Steel Shaving Razor Blades - Silver (10-Piece)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byroger1533 on 11/21/2013

-Big blades, good size. -Good for shaving, not just cut hair. -Each blade comes with a safety clip. -Small package doesn't take much space in the drawer. -The safety clip makes easy to use the blade without a razor. -May not fit in every straight razor because of the size. -It's hard the first time you ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byCrazybulkin on 03/22/2013

It's my first time shaving with a double edged safety razor. The blades seem pretty sharp, but i'm still not getting a very close shave. i don't know if this is because of the razors not being sharp, or my inexperience of using a safety razor. Probably the latter. I bought it because when I bought this ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bypaulams on 02/05/2013

The blades seems to have a high quality. And when compared with simple blades that comes in the razor shelf I bought, it's easy to see how better this blades are. I bought it because when I bought this razor shelf:SKU: 147769, this blades appeared as a suggested item. So i bought it, thinking when I ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byCrazybulkin on 01/31/2013

It's my first time shaving with a double edged safety razor. The blades seem pretty sharp, but i'm still not getting a very close shave. i don't know if this is because of the razors not being sharp, or my inexperience of using a safety razor. Probably the latter. None i can think of. You cant beat this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGracien on 12/04/2012

Very sharp, easy to use, well packed. The price, for 10 blades, is ridiculously low, so go ahead! Darkish glue on the sides of the blade when removing the paper protection, but once washed they are great! Works great with SKU147767, I ended up with a nice straight blade shaver for less than $4, and I ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections