Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• nice looking, nice performance

posted by Colpi on 09/17/2012
    8 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

its a fast tablet, haven't run benchmarks on it, but every game i installed on it worked with no iritations.
    The touch is very good, and the back is glossy white witch i like. The border is a metal frame.

Cons:

Their are a few cons, but very little ones.
    The glossy back can scrach fast.
    The speaker is very tiny, so doesn't make a lot of noise (even for a tablet).
    The buttons are black plastic, i would have liked the same finish as the metal frame.
    The camera is 2 Mp but when its dark its not so good.
    The biggest con is: it comes with a charger thats not compatible, so you can't recharge it unless you buy another. Input nessesary: 12V 2A, the charger that i got with it was: 5V 2A..... But i bought one somewhere else and it worked fine.

OtherThoughts:

The fun part for this tablet is that you can find a few gadgets for it, like screen protector, cases, autocharger,... and cases are not universal, its made for the u30gt. so :)

Google play and mail where already on it, so you don't need to search how to install it like with some tablets.

Bottomline:

I m very satisfied with it, everything works except the charger that came with it.

A++ tablet

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections