DX » Community » Reviews » Android Robot Style USB Powered Ultrasonic Air Humidifier w/ 2-LED White Light - Green
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytatilattanzi on 12/30/2013

A great and funny gadget. It's helpful to prevent or improve symptoms of allergic rhinitis, easy to use: just plug and play, has an useful LED touch control. It's so quiet and efficient. The cable is a little short, but it's perfect for a notebook. The manual is only in Chinese, although has pictures, it's really very easy to use. I'm using it in the ... Read more

Great gadget! Lights ON
    0 0
  • posted bysaito101 on 09/02/2013

- Material is good: nice plastic - You can use in the office: if your office allow it - It's pretty: nice green Android and you can turn on/off the led eyes. - It come with a spare filter - Good price: 15 dolars for a humidifier? Nice! - none so far that I can think of, unless that you don't like the Android shape. Very nice! Good to use in the office ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygareis29 on 03/27/2013

The design of the humidifier is very well done, and is very easy to load. Works perfectly, was easy to handle and has the prolonged use. Arrived at the expected term and the price is very affordable It would require a longer cable because it does not reach my bookshelf. Could come with more filters because only comes with two, and so far not found to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHelga313 on 03/24/2013

small, easy to figure out , comes with filters, and is a unique design. not very powerful... if you have dry dry skin .. t his willl not be strong enough... light tap button not very sensitive.. I have to press hard. The instructions are in chinese, so thank goodness it had pictures, or I might have been a bit confused. Unique. I have seen nothing like ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybluflaims on 02/07/2013

It works really well. Its quiet and I can see the mist that comes out. The LED touch sensor works really well and the LEDs are bright. It's easy to work and to understand how it works. There was something that looked like a crack in the bottom, but the container part where it holds the water looks like its double layered. The inside part looks cracked ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylsekito on 02/02/2013

Very nice and easy to use gadget. Works fine and it looks very nice! The light control is very efficient. The arms are not made of steel but it's handles curious guys. It's a little bit noisy and the inner plastic came broken, without any functional impact. No power plug included (USB connection only). The cable is too short, even for a desk. Considering ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byheiji on 10/24/2012

Beautiful, funny and works fine! It makes the air very better in dry weather or if you stay in a room that uses air conditioner all time. It sounds little fragile. The manual is only in Chinese. I'm from Brazil and didn't understand it! It takes a little time to understand how it works. Mainly the eyes leds. I'm using it in my work. As there the air ... Read more

Android Robot Style USB Humidifier by Deal Extreme
    5 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections