DX » Community » Reviews » POWERGENIX Rechargeable 4 x 1.6V 2500mWh AA NiZn Batteries + Fast Charger Set
  • 5 star 7 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEglis111 on 03/05/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Charged in app 3,5 hours, very good for 2500mWh. Batteries last longer than standart 1,5V Alkaline batteries, not to mention the 1,2V Ni-MH rechargeable batteries. Cons:Requires additional adapter to fit European powersocket. Charging 4 batteries, electrical plug bends on... Read more

1 0
  • posted byzoomeye on 01/10/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great batteries, ideal for digital cameras and speedlight flash. The flash charging time dropped significantly since I started using them. Also tested successfully in remote control and flashlight. Cons:Two of the four batteries received with the charger are m... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytaneletanele on 01/08/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Items are very fast to recharge and extremely good for using in power hungry tools - i used them in Sigma flash (total 4 batteries), flash re-charge time was the fastest I have ever seen with any lithium batteries ! Cons:no cons yet. OtherThoughts:Re-charge "patter... Read more

1 0
  • posted byaustralianow on 11/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a very nice battery charger. Charges surprisingly fast and does it's job well. Been using it for months and frequently, still fine to use. Really good quality on the materials used, seems to last for years. It stopes charging when they are full and kee... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelcmusic on 10/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The STRONGEST batteries I ever had! They last for days in my Digital camera, They last for weeks in my wireless microphone and in my Professional MP3 recorder. And they have a very FAST (short) charging time! Cons:no cones. OtherThoughts:no Other Thoughts. Bot... Read more

2 0
  • posted byMuzkur on 09/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Easy to use the recharger; - High quality materials - High Power - Excelent to use in high demand hardwares like RC Cars, Videogame Controllers and Photo Flashes Cons:- Needs attention to recharge less than 4 batteries (need to recharge in pairs and obey the position... Read more

3 0
  • posted byHectron on 04/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Quick Charge, the higher voltage of these batteries makes them extremely useful in devices designed to work with alcaline batteries since the alcaline have a nominal voltage of 1,5 volts; but when they are new they offer 1.6 volts. Taking this point in count i... Read more

4 1
  • posted byDagBratrud on 12/15/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Nice looking package High capasity battries vith 4AA-cells 2500mA. Charger worked well, having a wery short chargingcykle. Cons:Charger needed an adapter to fit European / Norvegian powersockets. Had to go to thr local store buy one. Indicatorlamps on the charge... Read more

3 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections