DX » Community » Reviews » POWERGENIX Rechargeable 4 2500mWh AA NiZn Batteries + Fast Charger Set
Customer’s impression:
Useful Great price отлично Recommended Otimo produto
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykhrist7 on 08/16/2016

Pros: good power Cons: charge ony one led for 4 batteries When you charge more than 1 battery, you don't know which is ok or not

Impression:Great price;

0 0 6

• posted bymarcelofc on 06/29/2016

Otima qualidade, com selo do fabricante de bateria PowerGenix, baixo preço; Não tem plug padrã do Brasil

Impression:Useful,Great price;

0 1 0

• posted byljboeta on 06/28/2016

I had a device that didn't worked at all with the usual 1,2V NiMh AA batteries, and non-rechargeable alkaline batteries had to be pretty new to work. I've been using these batteries without recharging a single time for more than 6 months! The device doesn't use much charge obviously, but you the... Read more

Impression:Useful,Long lasting;

0 0 0

• posted byJirSoft on 01/31/2016

Pros: It can be used in things where normal NiMH/NiCd bateries have too low voltage (1.6V ve. 1.2V), good capacity Cons: None found yet

0 0 0

• posted by9578342 on 01/01/2016

If you need more than 1,2 volt then this is what you need, it works perfectly and gives clearly more than 1,2 V - normal rechargable batteries that you can buy.

0 0 0

• posted byShettyv on 11/14/2015

Pros : Serves it purpose You might want to invest in http://www.dx.com/p/flat-to-round-power-plug-convertor-3529#.VkcHG3YrJD8 if your adapter is different than the once provided by the manufacturer .

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted by9108572 on 09/17/2015

Esse produto não deve nada para outros de marcas famosas. Muito bom o produto!

Ótimo produto! Ótimo produto! Ótimo produto!

0 0 1

• posted byJay-Pi on 08/26/2015

Pros: Very useful product, it came with 4 batteries. The contacts were sealed with plastic, to avoid any kind of wear that the batteries could suffer (I guess) Cons: The electrical plug was really loose. It's really hard to plug it in the wall. I had to get an adapter.

Impression:Useful,Recommended,Great price;

0 0 0

• posted by9519299 on 08/07/2015

Pro: Snellader voor een uitstekende prijs. Binnen 3 uur volledig opgeladen Zowel AA als AAA batterijen Minder: Stekker aansluiting is een beetje slap Apparaten moeten 1,6 V aankunnen Oordeel: Uitstekende prijs kwaliteit verhouding

Impression:kwaliteit,Snellader,Hoge Voltage;

0 0 1

• posted bymatis2 on 04/01/2015

Very powerful batteries. The charger is well built and really fast. TIP: A power-plug convertor is needed for usage within EU. Check out DX's http://www.dx.com/p/flat-to-round-power-plug-convertor-3529 It would cost you less than a dollar !!

Impression:Recommended;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere