DX » Community » Reviews » Singing and Dancing Music Puppy Soft Doll (Random Color)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byskotty on 10/13/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Moves and dances to Shania Twain’s song “I'm Gonna Getcha Good”. My child loves it! The dog has an On/Off switch on the bottom, a great thing for any parent who has heard it play 20 times. Uses 4 x AA batteries, we have used rechargeable batteries without a problem. Con... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDekel07 on 06/07/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice toy for little kids. Very recommended to buy it. the toy is designed to 3 months to 1.6 years old kids and look like they are liking it. very recommended toy in his category. the built in song is very nice. Cons:It took long time to receive it, the song i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDibari on 12/02/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is a toy with certainty that many children will love. It is quite amusing as the "dog" sings and dances stirring the head, body and ears. Uses 3 AAA batteries, and economic. The quality of the material is probably made with fabric anti-allergic. Here in Argentina this... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFallout3 on 03/31/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:This is a great gift for kids or to your self if you like puppy doll that can sing and dance. I think the puppy doll is singingt Shania Twain's "I'm Gonna Getcha Good", but I can be wrong. This puppy doll will give you and your friend in any age a lot of fun. Co... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections