DX » Community » Reviews » Singing and Dancing Music Puppy Soft Doll (Random Color)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNewton2050 on 03/27/2014

This dog is very funny and looks very cool with this sun glasses :D The moves are very cool and the music (a cool track, i think is a song by Shania Twain) ... is ok. ;) The quality is not bad, but i think for this price its ok too. My daughter is very happy about it. You need four AA Batteries (not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byskotty on 10/13/2012

Moves and dances to Shania Twain’s song “I'm Gonna Getcha Good”. My child loves it! The dog has an On/Off switch on the bottom, a great thing for any parent who has heard it play 20 times. Uses 4 x AA batteries, we have used rechargeable batteries without a problem. The music is a bit loud and there ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDekel07 on 06/07/2012

Nice toy for little kids. Very recommended to buy it. the toy is designed to 3 months to 1.6 years old kids and look like they are liking it. very recommended toy in his category. the built in song is very nice. It took long time to receive it, the song is little bit noisey You get it without the battlers ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDibari on 12/02/2011

It is a toy with certainty that many children will love. It is quite amusing as the "dog" sings and dances stirring the head, body and ears. Uses 3 AAA batteries, and economic. The quality of the material is probably made with fabric anti-allergic. Here in Argentina this is a brinquede dearly, and paid ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFallout3 on 03/31/2010

This is a great gift for kids or to your self if you like puppy doll that can sing and dance. I think the puppy doll is singingt Shania Twain's "I'm Gonna Getcha Good", but I can be wrong. This puppy doll will give you and your friend in any age a lot of fun. The only cons is the sound that is pretty ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections