DX » Community » Reviews » Repair Parts: Replacement Laser Module for Wii Console
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylmoore2805 on 02/12/2013

Good quality product and a very good price. Once fitted all tested well and working fine. Cant think of any with the product only thing is you need to be very confident in taking the wii apart. Fitting it can be very tricky If you struggle there is always videos on you tube to help you out. Just be very carful with the cable clips that hold in the data ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStryker295 on 11/16/2012

Very simple part, if you are familiar with the inside of a Wii and/or have done Wii repairs before, this will be a great product. When the first-gen Wiis were dying most of the time this is the piece that was going; this is not the same piece in the first-gens; I have fixed my friend's Wii and no problems anymore! No cons for this product, except that ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byeclixe on 11/08/2012

Cheap repair part. I have a new wii after install it. A bit tricky to change it but you can find a lot of tutorial in google.com for do it. Be sure to do it step by step for don't have problems. But In about one hour you can fix it. You need a welder and some tools for change the laser lens module. A must have some knowledge of electronics and patience ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byM4RSUP14L on 03/03/2010

- Seems like a genuine part. - I think it was a reject part that got sold in bulk. - works as advertised - costs a lot less then changing the whole Wii - works as advertised - did I say its cheaper then buying another Wii? - some assembly required - doesn't come with instructions - some level of expertise required - it does require a soldering iron,... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections