DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Digital Sensor Food Thermometer for Cooking and Freezing (-50~+300?/-58~+572?)
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykamuzu on 06/27/2013

*Cheap *Build quality seems fine *Arrives with plastic cover protector *you can remove the red part of the plastic cover protector to attach the thermometer to the pot while coocking, so no need to hold it by hand. *the head turns arround, so you can point it to what direction you need. *self off after 15 minutes of no usge to save battery. none so ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMuttli on 04/30/2013

Easy to use, precise and fast. Perfect for measuring the inner temperature of meat cooked at low temperature for maximum juice! Wide rage of temperature from deep frozen to 'damn hot' Look a little bit cheap, but what else can you expect at this price level? pretty easy to handle, shows temperature in intervals, but how cares? never expected such a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywilkoe on 11/11/2011

This is perfect for cooking: I use it a lot, for example to measure the inner temperature of meat to check whether it had the right "doneness" of to measure the water temperature when boiling an egg (the perfect temperature for that is between 80 and 90 degrees centigrade, not 100 degrees as many people think). Build quality seems quite fine.... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymcgotlib on 05/17/2009

Works very well. Fahrenheit and Celsius with only one button. Good build quality. Batteries included. A bit slow, but enough for me. It's not designed to be inside the oven with the food but for the price is enough. I would like one that could stand in the oven. DX could you think of it? ;-) A good product. You have to put it in the food to determine ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byviola03 on 03/24/2009

I love to cook, so a few months ago I started doing cheese (with sheep milk) in my house. I needed the thermometer, though. I went in a few shop in my town and found very high prices. I didn't want to spend so much so I checked the Deal Extreme site and here it is, MY thermometer! It works very well, it is easy to use and light. It measures the temperature ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymrbill on 09/18/2008

Has a wide range of temperatures Long metal probe. Adjusts for C and F Doesn't acquire temperature straight away - seems to probe at 2 second intervals, and takes about 15-20 seconds to get the final temperature. This might be because the temperature probe is inside a metal sheath which takes time to heat up and/or cool down to the correct temperature.... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections