DX » Community » Reviews » Electronic Remote RF Wireless Key Finder w/ 4 Receivers - Black (1 x CR2032)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 25% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byVladimirZ on 05/20/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good idea to find keys/pocket etc. I'm still waiting for NFC or something like it, but it's good enoug Cons:it enables from everything. It may start alarming at every place. One time it enable alarm at deep night inside closed shelf. Yes, the button was inside... Read more

0 0
  • posted byElaineMarley on 04/13/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's easy to use. Just turn on and press the button. The sound coming from it is quite loud, which is good. Cons:The sound is quite high pitched, so could be a problem for old people to hear it. One of the receivers can't be switched on due to flawed positioning of electr... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymadclone on 02/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:good idea to find lost keys, pets or children :) Cons:the range is dissappearingly small. hope it's the batteries (at least the blister says "don't panic before replacing the batteries" or similar). well a set of batteries on local market can cost more... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytudorbura on 12/25/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Thought it would come pre-configured, but when you power-up the 4 receivers, they enter "discovery mode" and wait for a button to be pressed on the master keychain to be linked with. Cons:My master key has it's battery with poor contacts, so i had to open it, an... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections