DX » Community » Reviews » Electronic Remote RF Wireless Key Finder w/ 4 Receivers - Black (1 x CR2032)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byVladimirZ on 05/20/2014

Good idea to find keys/pocket etc. I'm still waiting for NFC or something like it, but it's good enoug it enables from everything. It may start alarming at every place. One time it enable alarm at deep night inside closed shelf. Yes, the button was inside the shelf too. Cat was not inside the shelf :... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byElaineMarley on 04/13/2014

It's easy to use. Just turn on and press the button. The sound coming from it is quite loud, which is good. The sound is quite high pitched, so could be a problem for old people to hear it. One of the receivers can't be switched on due to flawed positioning of electronics inside blocking the switch. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymadclone on 02/25/2013

good idea to find lost keys, pets or children :) the range is dissappearingly small. hope it's the batteries (at least the blister says "don't panic before replacing the batteries" or similar). well a set of batteries on local market can cost more then this set of buzzers no why did i buy this?... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytudorbura on 12/25/2012

Thought it would come pre-configured, but when you power-up the 4 receivers, they enter "discovery mode" and wait for a button to be pressed on the master keychain to be linked with. My master key has it's battery with poor contacts, so i had to open it, and adjust them. As standard, it had ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections