DX » Community » Reviews » 925 Sterling Silver Hearts Bracelet (17cm)
Customer’s impression:
muy buen material
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byraziel9 on 08/22/2014

pros: buen material es un bonito detalle para las ujeres de la casa y tambien para la novia o esposa de verdad seran muy feliz con este detalle espero seguir comprando en dx y muchas gracias por el producto tan bueno. contra: el envio me tardo poco mas de 4 meses pero recomiendo pagar el envio para que ... Read more

Impression:muy buen material;

0 0 0

• posted bynarokatae on 04/27/2014

This is a nice looking piece. The finish is attractive, and the hearts are modern and pretty. The fastening is easy to use. If you want a piece of fashion jewellery for a short amount of time then this is it, if you're looking for something more substantial, don't buy this. It did not last long, it would ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydimitrishndsm on 03/19/2014

nice gift, excellent quality, nice design. good qualit clasp, nice components, excelent price I could sell them ten times the price. My wife loves it. And the best part is that she could not guess the price I dont have any cons to write. for less thn 4 $ you have a nice present to give. Maybe the package ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvukela on 05/19/2013

Pros: It is cheap. Very good looking and it is easy to combine, it is useful for everyday outfits, casual. It comes in a plastic bag. It is does not look cheap and fragile. Probably would sell easily to other costumers. Good for girls, teenagers and little older ones :) No cons for now, but I only got ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIVANLARRA on 02/05/2013

This bracelet is very nice, elegant and cheap, but very nice, very nice. Very cute. I was buy this watch -Valentine's Day Gift - Stainless Steel Lady's Bracelet Quartz Watch- with this bracelet and together are good complement The only problem is your length: only 17 cm. I want a of 19 cm o 20 cm but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshirinchik on 01/30/2013

very nice product, and on the hand looks elegant inexpensive price and interesting design that confuses me in this product is the fact that the bracelet is not very similar to silver, as indicated on the packaging and the size is too small This is a good gift to girl, interesting design and thus not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRimdaugas on 01/27/2013

Perfect looks for my girlfriend. This bracelet is very low price and looks very fine on hand. I would like to buy more on this price. Simple the best that you can get in that price range. very good condition and quality on small price. I not think that it very beautiful. Nice and cheap, a good value ... Read more

bracelet3 bracelet2 bracelet

0 0 0

• posted bypowermaker on 08/28/2012

Perfect fit for my girlfriend. Popular among the girls. Light and comfortable. Veri nice jewlery for pretty much no cost. (Bought it at sale.) Got some nice hearts wich add a romantic touch. It disappeared after only a few weeks, sadly. It may feel a little cheep for a grown up lady, but anyone who does ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvivianevieira on 08/23/2011

Very nice bracelet. Is great for work or just ride in mall or something. I am an adult and i think is very beautiful, not just for kids like some people said. Is easy to put, you can do it yourself. The bracelet has a bright color, so it looks like a cheap bracelet. But, like a said, i think is grat ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysokasa on 07/21/2011

Beautiful and charming. The hearts have nice roses engraved on them. The hearts are smaller than you may think when looking at the picture, but for me it's a pro. This was actually longer than 17 cm (about 18 cm) so this fitted my wrist nicely. The price -again- best ever! The links between the roses ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections