DX » Community » Reviews » 925 Sterling Silver Hearts Bracelet (17cm)
  • 5 star 8 ( 38% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 48% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 14% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynarokatae on 04/27/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a nice looking piece. The finish is attractive, and the hearts are modern and pretty. The fastening is easy to use. If you want a piece of fashion jewellery for a short amount of time then this is it, if you're looking for something more substantial, d... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvukela on 05/19/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Pros: It is cheap. Very good looking and it is easy to combine, it is useful for everyday outfits, casual. It comes in a plastic bag. It is does not look cheap and fragile. Probably would sell easily to other costumers. Good for girls, teenagers and little older... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIVANLARRA on 02/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This bracelet is very nice, elegant and cheap, but very nice, very nice. Very cute. I was buy this watch -Valentine's Day Gift - Stainless Steel Lady's Bracelet Quartz Watch- with this bracelet and together are good complement Cons:The only problem is your length: only... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshirinchik on 01/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:very nice product, and on the hand looks elegant inexpensive price and interesting design Cons:that confuses me in this product is the fact that the bracelet is not very similar to silver, as indicated on the packaging and the size is too small OtherThoughts:Thi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRimdaugas on 01/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Perfect looks for my girlfriend. This bracelet is very low price and looks very fine on hand. I would like to buy more on this price. Simple the best that you can get in that price range. Cons:very good condition and quality on small price. I not think that it... Read more

bracelet bracelet2 bracelet3
    0 0
  • posted bypowermaker on 08/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Perfect fit for my girlfriend. Popular among the girls. Light and comfortable. Veri nice jewlery for pretty much no cost. (Bought it at sale.) Got some nice hearts wich add a romantic touch. Cons:It disappeared after only a few weeks, sadly. It may feel a litt... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvivianevieira on 08/23/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very nice bracelet. Is great for work or just ride in mall or something. I am an adult and i think is very beautiful, not just for kids like some people said. Is easy to put, you can do it yourself. Cons:The bracelet has a bright color, so it looks like a chea... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysokasa on 07/21/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Beautiful and charming. The hearts have nice roses engraved on them. The hearts are smaller than you may think when looking at the picture, but for me it's a pro. This was actually longer than 17 cm (about 18 cm) so this fitted my wrist nicely. The price -again-... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycbdantas on 05/27/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Its a really good deal, very cheap price. Looks very good and has a nice detail. Lovelly for a gift to a woman. You get a very low cost bracelet that still has a nice quality and detail build. Cons:Its not made of the best quality but for the price you cant ask for more... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTheCanadianGuy on 05/11/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- shiny metallic look - beautiful classy design - bought it for my mom, and she loves it - has certain heavy feel to it (if it was too light and it would feel cheap like a knock off) Cons:- came in thin plastic, and could have been easily damaged (thankfully it wasn't) -... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections