DX » Community » Reviews » Professional Cosmetic Makeup Brushes Set - Black (24 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
    posted byumitzhan on 12/04/2013

very nice set of professional makeup brushes myagie, all items come good states, then what I expected and was waiting Cons No, I like the price and quality match, then that photo is come, current waited so long, 1 month and 1 week I would like to understand the case for a more convenient and speed up ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygrupce on 10/23/2013

Very good built quality and an excellent product in general. The exact brushes my wife needed for an everyday makeup and even more. She is already recommending these brushes to her friends. The hair is of an excellent material, and she thinks it will last very long time. The delivery was expedited, I ... Read more

Professional Makeup Brushes Professional Makeup Brushes Professional Makeup Brushes

0 0 0

• posted byNadja287 on 07/01/2013

This is a great product for beginners. Also it is good quality. There is a large number of brushes. I must say that the look exactly like in the photos that were shown by the seller. I have just positive compliments about the packing and very stylish case. Nothing to say! Just positive comment about ... Read more

Small brushes Large brushes Single packed brush

0 0 4

• posted byDaniKirsten on 06/02/2013

Estou realmente muito satisfeita com a compra. Nunca, no Brasil, eu conseguiria comprar um kit de pinceis pelo preço que paguei nesse. Claro que eles não são de marca, talvez a qualidade nem seja aquilo tudo, mas com certeza valeu ter arriscado. (Primeira compra no DX. De muitas). Ainda ... Read more

24 make up brushes

1 0 2

• posted byokselfris on 03/23/2013

Nice selection of brushes, from quite small to quite large, each brush has its own use and works very well without shedding too much hair. Very soft and natural feel. Comes with a nice sleeve to keep everything in as advertised in the picture. If handled with care (washed with a shampoo or handsoap and ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections