DX » Community » Reviews » 925 Sterling Silver Bowknot Bracelet (18.8cm)
  • 5 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCAMILARDS on 05/31/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Produto de boa qualidade, delicado e bonito. Pelo preço esperava algo inferior, estou surpresa. Achei a cor bonita, acho que se manterá brilhante por um bom tempo. Os laços e bolinhas são de boa qualidade. Chegou bem embalado em minha casa.... Read more

Amei!!! Depois de mais de um mês de uso
    0 0
  • posted bybijeli11 on 02/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The bracelet is beautiful and I am delighted with it! The bracelet is much nicer than it looks in the picture! Cons:Really I have no objection to the product that I ordered! It's beautiful and will be a perfect gift for cousin birthday. OtherThoughts:To all th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBelajboy on 02/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Sterling Silver Bowknot Bracelet. I can tell you that it is so beautifull and so sweet. I didn't expect that it would be so nice. Very unusual, worth every peny. Beutifull and cheap, what do you want more! Cons:It is small and quality is paying but sweet in any case...for... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytigerlilly on 01/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:this is a beautifull piece. it is elegant and stylish and it compliments every outfit very well. the bowties are very pretty and feminine and it doesnt look cheap at all. as a matter of fact i wear it all the time except when i shower and swim. this is something i would... Read more

1 0
  • posted byYamakurada on 04/29/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- This price is a joke. How can you sell it for 1 euro only ? I had no choice but to buy it. Even though there's nothing special, this kind of bracelet costs around 60 euros here. - The ribbon are pretty, I thought it was soft, but they're not. I was really su... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymisschams on 03/30/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:* really very cheap * it's cute * neutral colour means it goes with a veriety of different outfits * can be dressed up or dressed down Cons:* it's sort of itchy to wear, the bows scratch your skin * it seems kind of light and fragile like it's going to break i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTaunies on 02/13/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- smaller size than avg bracelets, good for children or slender wrists. (yes, i know it's adjustable, but it's still smaller at the largest size) - pairs easily with other accesories and clothes - clasp is good (clasp is common problem in a lot of cheap jewelr... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections