DX » Community » Reviews » 925 Sterling Silver Bowknot Bracelet (18.8cm)
  • 5 star 4 ( 44% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 44% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCAMILARDS on 05/31/2013

Produto de boa qualidade, delicado e bonito. Pelo preço esperava algo inferior, estou surpresa. Achei a cor bonita, acho que se manterá brilhante por um bom tempo. Os laços e bolinhas são de boa qualidade. Chegou bem embalado em minha casa. A corrente é fina. Não gostei do extensor de tamanho, pretendo retirar. Gostei de ... Read more

Amei!!! Depois de mais de um mês de uso
    0 0
  • posted bybijeli11 on 02/22/2013

The bracelet is beautiful and I am delighted with it! The bracelet is much nicer than it looks in the picture! Really I have no objection to the product that I ordered! It's beautiful and will be a perfect gift for cousin birthday. To all those who are reluctant about buying these bracelets suggest you buy it because the price is extremely favorable ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBelajboy on 02/22/2013

Sterling Silver Bowknot Bracelet. I can tell you that it is so beautifull and so sweet. I didn't expect that it would be so nice. Very unusual, worth every peny. Beutifull and cheap, what do you want more! It is small and quality is paying but sweet in any case...for it's price! This is a beautifull piece. It is elegant and stylish and it compliments ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytigerlilly on 01/17/2013

this is a beautifull piece. it is elegant and stylish and it compliments every outfit very well. the bowties are very pretty and feminine and it doesnt look cheap at all. as a matter of fact i wear it all the time except when i shower and swim. this is something i would recommend. the price is very good and the quality is excellent. as for the chain ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byYamakurada on 04/29/2011

- This price is a joke. How can you sell it for 1 euro only ? I had no choice but to buy it. Even though there's nothing special, this kind of bracelet costs around 60 euros here. - The ribbon are pretty, I thought it was soft, but they're not. I was really surprised by that. Didn't think it was possible for it to be solid. - Adjustable, so if you have ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymisschams on 03/30/2011

* really very cheap * it's cute * neutral colour means it goes with a veriety of different outfits * can be dressed up or dressed down * it's sort of itchy to wear, the bows scratch your skin * it seems kind of light and fragile like it's going to break if you're not careful while wearing it * it's attracted to magnets and 925 sterling silver isn't.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyosshi on 03/14/2009

its sooooooo adorably cute! the bows are prefect and it fits nicely. the bracelet is adjustable so if you've got a small or big wrist it would still fit and looks nice. its lightweight and the bows tend to catch on clothes easily. it's cheap so in the end if you're not satisfied then you wont feel like you wasted your money. you can't find anything ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTaunies on 02/13/2009

- smaller size than avg bracelets, good for children or slender wrists. (yes, i know it's adjustable, but it's still smaller at the largest size) - pairs easily with other accesories and clothes - clasp is good (clasp is common problem in a lot of cheap jewelry) - the bows are made of some kind of hard mesh material. the corners of these bows poke and ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytohterry on 01/06/2009

This bracelet is such a sweet little thing with cute ribbons. The price is very cheap. It is light weight and has adjustable length at the end. It looks cheap. Not very nice-looking if it is hooked to the maximum length so it is not suitable for ladies with wider wrist. The back of the ribbons does not look as nice as compared to the front when the ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections