DX » Community » Reviews » Professional Cosmetic Makeup Brushes Set - Black (12 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
good Good product Bom!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byOlexiyNi on 05/03/2017

Impression:Bom!;

Pros: good build quality, useful, comfortable Cons: none This is really amazing make up set! Using it one can apply make up easy and fast. The material of brushes is soft and don't irritate the skin. Very useful and comfortable kit!

20 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byDanielguns86 on 04/05/2017

Impression:Good product,Bom!;

Pontos positivos: Qualidade dos pincéis surpreendem. Produto profissional e impecável. Ponto negativo: Não encontrei.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byvilao7 on 06/17/2016

Impression:good;

Boa Compra efectuada, a tempo.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byAnderVentura on 11/27/2015

Impression:Good product;

It does well its job. Good quality overall

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byjuangomezw on 05/09/2015

Impression:Good product;

Pros: soft brushes and they have good price, quality is fine. Cons: can't think of any perhaps with the time but it is a good product for the price its sold.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bybrunopow on 11/01/2014

Impression:Bom!;

Além disso, após a compra, você pode escrever uma avaliação de pelo menos 100 caracteres para resgatar pontos para usar em outras compras.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byluvrabelova on 03/18/2014

Excellent price. Well built. Nice package. Bristles are soft but firm - in other rewiews some people consider it hard, but I rather use the word firm, because they are not iritating the skin, but also do not flatten or tangle under the pressure. They smudge the eyshadows perfectly. I am washing -... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byoyaness on 12/19/2013

It has really soft brushes. The package is very nice and there are great variety of brushes. I really love the case that came with the brushes. one of the brushes heads came off from the handle, but i guess that is not really a huge problem. I love that the fan brush has a special foil like so it... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byJessicacrei on 10/16/2013

I am more than happy with everything that had to do with this product. Nice packaging, good quality, perfect condition. Comes with a bag type thing and each brush has its own spot, which is so great!! Also, for such a great price I got all the makeup brushes I need! I would never find another is... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byYakkinal on 03/18/2013

Lovely packaging. I really love the case that came with the brushes. It looked expensive and the quality on the case was pretty amazing. In general, the brushes are very good. The quality is better than i expected. These were the ones thatstood out to me: The blush/powder brush - super soft. The... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere