DX » Community » Reviews » Professional Cosmetic Makeup Brushes Set - Black (12 PCS)
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byYakkinal on 03/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Lovely packaging. I really love the case that came with the brushes. It looked expensive and the quality on the case was pretty amazing. In general, the brushes are very good. The quality is better than i expected. These were the ones thatstood out to me: The bl... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydoeniejsz on 02/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:theyre very soft and pretty and there are twelf of themm TWELF! for every little bit of eye:D Cons:There really aren't any OtherThoughts:I bought these for my friends birthday, because she always wanted to have professional makeup brushed and eye shadows which I also bo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byburnmail123 on 02/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-these are really well built brushes for make-up for the most affordable price which you can found on the dx -quality is great -comes with a nice package -you can bring them everywhere with you, because they are not as big as other ones Cons:-it is not from an... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxhanka on 11/29/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The brushes are in a nice handy package. I also like that htere is a foil that holds the brushes, so they don't fall out, or get dirty when carrying them around in a bag. I was worried, that the hair will be rough, but it is actually very soft and has a really nice feel.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymcandelal on 10/31/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This set of professional cosmetic makeup brushes is excelent!!!! The brushes' hair is SO SOFT!!!!! It seems to be made of very good quality material. They are also quite long. Even the package where they come in is very nice and practical. Cons:I really have no comments a... Read more

1 0
  • posted byLuuza on 10/11/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:In general, the brushes are very good. The quality is better than i expected, even though the price is very low (for my country, Brazil). The case is beautiful, simple and discrete. The product has a good variety of shapes, so you can use it many ways. Cons:Some of the... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections