DX » Community » Reviews » Professional Cosmetic Makeup Brushes Set - Black (12 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
Bom!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybrunopow on 11/01/2014

Além disso, após a compra, você pode escrever uma avaliação de pelo menos 100 caracteres para resgatar pontos para usar em outras compras. Read more

Impression:Bom!;

0 0 0

• posted byluvrabelova on 03/18/2014

Excellent price. Well built. Nice package. Bristles are soft but firm - in other rewiews some people consider it hard, but I rather use the word firm, because they are not iritating the skin, but also do not flatten or tangle under the pressure. They smudge the eyshadows perfectly. I am washing them ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byoyaness on 12/19/2013

It has really soft brushes. The package is very nice and there are great variety of brushes. I really love the case that came with the brushes. one of the brushes heads came off from the handle, but i guess that is not really a huge problem. I love that the fan brush has a special foil like casing so ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJessicacrei on 10/16/2013

I am more than happy with everything that had to do with this product. Nice packaging, good quality, perfect condition. Comes with a bag type thing and each brush has its own spot, which is so great!! Also, for such a great price I got all the makeup brushes I need! I would never find another deal like ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byYakkinal on 03/18/2013

Lovely packaging. I really love the case that came with the brushes. It looked expensive and the quality on the case was pretty amazing. In general, the brushes are very good. The quality is better than i expected. These were the ones thatstood out to me: The blush/powder brush - super soft. The fan ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydoeniejsz on 02/22/2013

theyre very soft and pretty and there are twelf of themm TWELF! for every little bit of eye:D There really aren't any I bought these for my friends birthday, because she always wanted to have professional makeup brushed and eye shadows which I also bought from this site the hundered- and 20 ones. I know ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byburnmail123 on 02/03/2013

-these are really well built brushes for make-up for the most affordable price which you can found on the dx -quality is great -comes with a nice package -you can bring them everywhere with you, because they are not as big as other ones -it is not from animal fibres - it is not suitable for allergic ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxhanka on 11/29/2012

The brushes are in a nice handy package. I also like that htere is a foil that holds the brushes, so they don't fall out, or get dirty when carrying them around in a bag. I was worried, that the hair will be rough, but it is actually very soft and has a really nice feel. Also the variety of the brushes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymcandelal on 10/31/2012

This set of professional cosmetic makeup brushes is excelent!!!! The brushes' hair is SO SOFT!!!!! It seems to be made of very good quality material. They are also quite long. Even the package where they come in is very nice and practical. I really have no comments about this. I have found no cons. If ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byLuuza on 10/11/2012

In general, the brushes are very good. The quality is better than i expected, even though the price is very low (for my country, Brazil). The case is beautiful, simple and discrete. The product has a good variety of shapes, so you can use it many ways. Some of the eyeshadow brushes' bristle are a little ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections