DX » Community » Reviews » EMILY Blush Loose Powder Cosmetic Makeup Brush - Deep Pink
  • 5 star 6 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byeliza002 on 12/06/2013

i'm actually quite surprise because the hair color of the brush was sooo much darker than it shows in pictures,but it's fine..the bristles are super soft!none of the hairs fall out after washing it,it picks up the right amount of makeup you need to be applied,i love how it just glides smoothly on my face. i don't have any cons on the product,just some ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymvidaln on 07/05/2013

It is just a wonderful brush. It is soft and it feels great on your skin. It has a beautiful design, size (not too big or not too small) and color (pink). When using the blush, the brush just spreads it all over the cheeks. If you want to buy a cheap, pretty and good-quality brush, you should defenitely get this one! I have used this brush for more ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byabbyaelfarrel on 03/18/2013

Got it for more than a month as they claimed that it was out of stock. BUT.... it was worth the wait! The quality is good. Bristle doesn't seem to fall out even after a few wash. Love the color of the brush! Bright pink ^^ Great for both beginners/makeup lovers! Bristles are softtt! Good use for blushes, contouring, loose powder etc. The price is reallllly ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byilovekawaii on 02/07/2013

i love how it's nice and soft, it feels great on my face, it picks up powder really well, i use it to apply translucent setting powder but it could be great for liquid foundation, i should do that some time not any i can think of to be honest, maybe the brush is too small? i like it bigger i guess i would buy this again if i lost it, i am not sure though ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMayflyer on 01/04/2013

Great sized brush. The brush is slightly slanted to go with the contours of the face I guess. It feels so soft to the skin, almost like fur. I tried it with powder and liquid foundation and works perfect with both. Its pretty much a flat top blending, or buffer brush. Love the colour as I am a fan of pink. The only con I can think of is the single strand ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bystepcl0sah on 11/13/2012

The price tag is the main pro, you can find similar brushes like this of the same quality for a minium of $14NZD It looks and feels great on your skin It gives great coverage and blends well it is a very high quality brush if there were to be any cons it would be that i think they should make a set of these instead of selling individual brushes, this ... Read more

Cheap price amazing quality
    1 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections