DX » Community » Reviews » EMILY Blush Loose Powder Cosmetic Makeup Brush - Deep Pink
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byabbyaelfarrel on 03/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Got it for more than a month as they claimed that it was out of stock. BUT.... it was worth the wait! The quality is good. Bristle doesn't seem to fall out even after a few wash. Love the color of the brush! Bright pink ^^ Great for both beginners/makeup lovers! Bristle... Read more

1 0
  • posted byilovekawaii on 02/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:i love how it's nice and soft, it feels great on my face, it picks up powder really well, i use it to apply translucent setting powder but it could be great for liquid foundation, i should do that some time Cons:not any i can think of to be honest, maybe the b... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMayflyer on 01/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great sized brush. The brush is slightly slanted to go with the contours of the face I guess. It feels so soft to the skin, almost like fur. I tried it with powder and liquid foundation and works perfect with both. Its pretty much a flat top blending, or buffer brush. Lov... Read more

1 0
  • posted bystepcl0sah on 11/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The price tag is the main pro, you can find similar brushes like this of the same quality for a minium of $14NZD It looks and feels great on your skin It gives great coverage and blends well it is a very high quality brush Cons:if there were to be any cons it wo... Read more

Cheap price amazing quality
    1 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections