Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byludimatos on 12/02/2013

Its a very good make up brush, the fibers are really soft, very good for applying make up foundation, it spreads the product very well, ideal for professional make up artist, it leaves the skin with a natural look There are no cons for the product, its better than expected for the price. I dont know about the duration and resistance of the product fibers,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byklawcosta on 10/10/2013

ótimo pincel para aplicação de base, menor do que eu esperava, mas ainda sim é ótimo. melhor pincel de aplicar base, deveria ter mais pinceis desse modelo emily, sao de boa qualidade e o preço comparado ao Brasil esta menor que a metade, seria tres vezes mais caro por aqui. recomendo a compra. otimo para quem gosta de maquiagem.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byolivijad on 07/16/2013

Today i recieved my brush after (only)10 days of waiting, and i was really surprised for that :).. It's very nice brush, the hair is very soft and is also very usefull for applying liquid foundation... Very good quality for extra price (only 2.80 $ for a piece) and fast (no extra charge) delivery. The design of the brush is very good and looks really ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCarolpaula4 on 07/01/2013

Soft bristles Good for powder application Excellent for polishing your foundation The brown color looks very real Good price The bristles are too soft for applying foundation The bristles came "creased" to one side because of the packaging If you expect this brush to be similar to the Sigma F 80 flat top kabuki (like i did) this is not the ... Read more

Emily Brush
    0 1
  • posted byMi22y on 06/13/2013

The hairs on this brush are soft on my skin. I got this brush to apply liquid foundation to my face. It does the job well, doesn't leave any brush lines, and no hair bristles have fallen out yet! The price is amazing for this quality of a brush, I definitely recommend to anymore that wants to use it for foundation. The only con I can think of, is that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byivanna1905 on 05/08/2013

This brush is great! i love it! Hairs not falling :) The product looks expensive and have excellent quality. I recommend! I tried it with a foundation powder and its doing great! You will love this soft brush. This brush hairs is maybe too soft, but for this price too good. I was expecting something like this for this price, it's important to do her ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byelisafreire on 03/11/2013

It's soft and easy of use, it has a great cable size, the price is very good. It's too soft for use to apply liquid foundation. The hair fell the first time I washed but I think it is normal... Maybe it works better with creamy foundation, but I didn't try yet. I think the bristles could be bigger, but it's not a con at all. well, It was one of the ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byvitvit10 on 02/05/2013

super soft, medium dencity brush. I have purched it originally for use with liquid foundation, but the hair is a little too long for that so it is hard to blend. However, perfect for blush, especially loose Blush and cream blush. very good size, allowyou to scope loose blush even fron the smallest lead, like if you have loose blush samples in a tiny ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymaytcarter on 01/31/2013

The brush is great, can be used for the contour, blusher, powder and base. It is of excellent quality, the hairs are very soft. Besides not dropping hair! I loved everything. The size is great, the color is beautiful, very soft even. Surely professional use. It is of excellent quality. Approved! I recommend! :)) The picel is great, but I think to foundation ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byheygi on 01/28/2013

I loved this brush so much! It is very usefulness and the price is good. I use this brush to apply my foundation and my skin looks like perfect, it works very well.. And the quality of product is really good and I want another emily brush! haha ;) No Cons!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE is my word for this brush! hahaha If you want a good brush to apply your makeup,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections