DX » Community » Reviews » MG995 Tower Pro Servo Gear for R/C Car / Plane / Helicopter
Customer’s impression:
good BOM Boa Strong nice torque
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRickMaistter on 02/05/2016

The servo is very powerful, PRO: good torque Cons: because it's so strong, if you are not careful, you can damage the teeth of the spinning wheel, the impact when it reaches the end of the course is strong enough to damage the teeths

Impression:good,Strong,nice torque;

0 0 0

• posted byFatal512 on 11/30/2015

it's a strong servo regarding his size, he is characterized by a strong couple, a low current , metal gears, it's perfect for any robotic project

Servo Motor

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byRaphaelNinja on 10/22/2015

Brown=Ground Red= 5V Orange=Signal Easy to set up and worked perfectly. Comes with a lot of attachments.

0 0 0

• posted byandroidexd37 on 09/26/2015

tudo que compro vem !!! demora um pouco mas vem então ta valendo :)

Impression:good,BOM,Boa;

0 0 0

• posted by9141621 on 05/29/2015

Really nice servo. It comes with accesories to use with the servo. Overall it's nice and works perfectly. I can't find anything bad. I would recommend it to everyone, it's a great product for the price!

Impression:Best Servo in Dx.com;

0 0 0

• posted byOzone1710 on 04/25/2015

Pros: Quality, good heft, force, easy connection, many different heads for the servo are included Cons: Not 100% accurate (180º is arround 190º)

0 0 0

• posted byjucamoba on 03/06/2015

Boa qualidade

Impression:Boa;

0 0 0

• posted byrpissardo on 01/14/2015

muito bom, preco bom, rapido, nenhum contra. Compraria novamente. Indicaria a um amigo sem duvidas. Funciona perfeitamente com o Arduino

Impression:Supimpa;

0 0 0

• posted byJDCosta on 10/16/2014

pros: funciona bem á voltagem adequada e sem grande esforço. contra: tempo de espera demasiado longo e plástico de qualidade aceitável.

Impression:BOM;

0 0 0

• posted bysilbo on 02/12/2013

Good price, good torque, good power consumption (100mA) when rotating. All gears are metal inside the servo. The servos can be edited to make them continues, which is what I did. Good internet tutorials can be found for that http://www.uscoles.com/kapcontinuous.html The fastening plastic breaks I... Read more

The gearbox Making the servo continues

0 0 8

DX Everywhere