DX » Community » Reviews » Professional Bamboo Handle Cosmetic Makeup Brushes Set - Brown (10-Piece)
  • 5 star 7 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrhinoAK on 01/12/2014

Very good product, great quality. It's very soft and my wife is very happy to own this product. The handles are made of real wood and have a nice weight to them. It's look like the photos on this page. I am using this not so long, but I like it :-) In this moment we don't see any disadvantages and we hope that using this brushes will be very good. The ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrochiof88 on 09/06/2013

They are super soft, they don't lose a single bristle. They look beautiful with the bamboo handles and include every basic brush and pencil that you need for a great make-up job. The price is beyond great. None so far. Everything feels and loof wonderful! For a different package, more pencils could be included to make it even more perfect, like a lip ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygloglo1979 on 04/27/2013

The´re supersoft, excelent quality brushes. The shapes and the sizes are perfect and love the finish , in wood. The finish of the brushes are elegant and remains me the style of some MUF brushes. Just very nice! I don´t know if the mini kabuki brush would be usefull at last. The package its fine but not good for keep it all the time. Should ... Read more

2 1
  • posted byMairaSilva on 04/15/2013

ESSES PINCEIS SÃO PERFEITOS!!!AS CERDAS SÃO TÃO MACIAS QUANTO OS DA SIGMA.ESTES AUXILIAM NO TRABALHO COM A MAKE UP.A MELHOR COMPRA QUE JA FIZ E POR UM PREÇO MUITO BARATO.A MERCADORIA VEIO SUPER BEM EMBALADA ,POREM DEMOROU UM POUCO,EM MEDIA 30 DIAS ...MAIS GOSTEI MUITO NEHUM ESSES PINCEIS SÃO TÃO BONS QUE JÁ LAVEI OS ... Read more

4 0
  • posted byBogi92 on 02/28/2013

The bristles are extremely soft, really good quality. The handles are made of real wood/bamboo and have a nice weight to them. The ferrules look nice and seem to be well made and tightly secured. The set has a good variety of face and eye brushes, and the brushes look, feel and perform like much more expensive ones. Easy to work with, rivaling the more ... Read more

3 1
  • posted byMilena on 02/15/2013

The bristles are extremely soft, really good quality. The handles are made of real wood/bamboo and have a nice weight to them. The ferrules look nice and seem to be well made and tightly secured. The set has a good variety of face and eye brushes, and the brushes look, feel and perform like much more expensive ones. Not really a con, but personally ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byMilena on 02/13/2013

This is a GREAT set of synthetic brushes! The bristles are extremely soft, really good quality. The handles are made of real wood/bamboo and have a nice weight to them. The ferrules look nice and seem to be well made and tightly secured. The set has a good variety of face and eye brushes, and the brushes look, feel and perform like much more expensive ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymatugarces on 10/14/2012

Really cheap. Amazing quality. Easy to use. Soft. The powder brush doesn't really 'take' as much powder as I'd like, but I use it for brozer, so this became a Pro since it 'takes' just as much as I need, but I know that for some people this may be a Con. For actually putting powder, i love using the 'multi purpose' brush, not the little one, the other.... Read more

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections