DX » Community » Reviews » Professional Bamboo Handle Cosmetic Makeup Brushes Set - Brown (10-Piece)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrhinoAK on 01/12/2014

Very good product, great quality. It's very soft and my wife is very happy to own this product. The handles are made of real wood and have a nice weight to them. It's look like the photos on this page. I am using this not so long, but I like it :-) In this moment we don't see any disadvantages and we ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrochiof88 on 09/06/2013

They are super soft, they don't lose a single bristle. They look beautiful with the bamboo handles and include every basic brush and pencil that you need for a great make-up job. The price is beyond great. None so far. Everything feels and loof wonderful! For a different package, more pencils could be ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygloglo1979 on 04/27/2013

The´re supersoft, excelent quality brushes. The shapes and the sizes are perfect and love the finish , in wood. The finish of the brushes are elegant and remains me the style of some MUF brushes. Just very nice! I don´t know if the mini kabuki brush would be usefull at last. The package its ... Read more

1 0 2

• posted byMairaSilva on 04/15/2013

ESSES PINCEIS SÃO PERFEITOS!!!AS CERDAS SÃO TÃO MACIAS QUANTO OS DA SIGMA.ESTES AUXILIAM NO TRABALHO COM A MAKE UP.A MELHOR COMPRA QUE JA FIZ E POR UM PREÇO MUITO BARATO.A MERCADORIA VEIO SUPER BEM EMBALADA ,POREM DEMOROU UM POUCO,EM MEDIA 30 DIAS ...MAIS GOSTEI MUITO NEHUM ESSES ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byBogi92 on 02/28/2013

The bristles are extremely soft, really good quality. The handles are made of real wood/bamboo and have a nice weight to them. The ferrules look nice and seem to be well made and tightly secured. The set has a good variety of face and eye brushes, and the brushes look, feel and perform like much more ... Read more

1 0 3

• posted byMilena on 02/15/2013

The bristles are extremely soft, really good quality. The handles are made of real wood/bamboo and have a nice weight to them. The ferrules look nice and seem to be well made and tightly secured. The set has a good variety of face and eye brushes, and the brushes look, feel and perform like much more ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byMilena on 02/13/2013

This is a GREAT set of synthetic brushes! The bristles are extremely soft, really good quality. The handles are made of real wood/bamboo and have a nice weight to them. The ferrules look nice and seem to be well made and tightly secured. The set has a good variety of face and eye brushes, and the brushes ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymatugarces on 10/14/2012

Really cheap. Amazing quality. Easy to use. Soft. The powder brush doesn't really 'take' as much powder as I'd like, but I use it for brozer, so this became a Pro since it 'takes' just as much as I need, but I know that for some people this may be a Con. For actually putting powder, i love using the ... Read more

0 0 10

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections