DX » Community » Reviews » Crystal Hearts 925 Silver Ear Pin Earrings (Pair)
Customer’s impression:
OK
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Ok
    posted bykevinwhite on 09/20/2014

Pro: obviously the price is right. If you look at the earrings from afar, they look good, and of quality. Seems like it's made sturdy and won't fall apart. Con: the bluish part looks cheap if you look closely.But on the plus side I don't expect anyone to be standing that close to me that they can examine ... Read more

Impression:OK;

0 0 0

• posted byAkatcuki on 02/28/2014

awesome looking hearts very cheap i must say i will buy more in future when i get money i wish the was colors to choise when you buy this product maybe i will buy in future more when i get some money shipment was bad it took too long also when package arrived some of my items where broken nothing much ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byandresoprani on 07/12/2013

This earrings is very cute and discrete. It match with all clothes. When I bought it, I thought it would be bigger, its not really a bad thing, but expect a really small earrings. Despite it's price, this earrings is very solid and well built. Looks like will last a long time. I bought it to my girlfriend ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymirkoeesti on 03/13/2012

They seem a lot more expensive than they really were. Build quality is pretty good. The back silicone holds then thight in place, no worries about losing them while wearing. My pair had both earrings facing to right. Must have been an assemby error, because on the picture they are faced both ways. At ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynorbi1314 on 05/16/2011

I bought these earrings for my girl friend, and she absolutely loved them! When the item first arrived in the mail, I was pleased with the packaging and the quality of the item. I just can't say enough good about these :) I really can't think of a con to this - it's cute and functional. Great buy - definitely ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byredheadedwonder on 01/02/2011

I bought these earrings for my mother, and she absolutely loved them! When the item first arrived in the mail, I was pleased with the packaging and the quality of the item. I just can't say enough good about these :) I really can't think of a con to this - it's cute and functional. Great buy - definitely ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjakys on 05/07/2010

This earrings looks awesome, like it would be expensive. First I bought a pair, then my friends started to ask where I bought it and I had to buy more in order to give it to them as gift. Estos aretes se ve impresionante, como si fueran caros. Primero me compré un par, entonces mis amigos empezaron a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBarqers on 02/07/2010

- Build quality is very nice - Looks more expensive than they are - Very shiny and the black enhances the effect of the jewels My only con is that they are small! They aren't too small, but they could be a little bit bigger. They are the size of about my pink tip Overall, they are very cute :) The stoppers ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykanetp on 01/09/2010

nice design very classic,look more expensive than its cost. could wear for any occasion or could be someone gift but have to check before give it to somebody, make sure it's not broken like the one i got. one of its heart is broken when i opened the package that was disappointing, the earring are smaller ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDanielle88 on 11/13/2009

I love the size, they're small and incredibly cute. Got lot's of compliments. And they're fairly cheap.. Although I wouldn't buy them if they were on sell for a higher price. The black stone is pasted on the back, and it's not completely straight so it doesn't fit. But from a distance, nobody will notice.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections