DX » Community » Reviews » Water Resistant Credit Card Holder Case w/ 7 Slots - Black (Size S)
Customer’s impression:
Good product Easy to use solid Nenhum As expected
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymoisdx on 10/04/2016

nice product

Impression:solid;

0 0 0

• posted byegarzav on 09/20/2016

Pros: te ayuda acomodar las tarjetas y tenerlas organizadas asi como su tamaño facilmente cabe en la bolsa trasera del pantalon, contras: no es resistente al agua! y si te sientas arriba de ella puede llegar a dañarse , no es resistente tanto

Impression:tarjetera ;

0 0 2

• posted bynunomanso on 09/13/2016

Pros: Does what it says. It is small, lightweight and has enough room for my cards. Is easy to open and to access the cards. Cons: Isn't water resistant, anyway, doesn't matter because I don't intend to put it in contact with water.

Impression:Good product,Easy to use,Great to keep the cards in good shape;

0 0 4

• posted byRuboSay on 08/23/2016

Small, fits well in pockets, good (average) materials, simple. As expected for the item and price. The materials are average (plastic, ABS, aluminum). The case is made of ABS, with a cover made of aluminum. The inner "pockets" are made of a semi-rigid plastic sheet, folded in a way that there are... Read more

Impression:Good product,As expected,Easy to use;

0 0 2

• posted by10350697 on 08/10/2016

The price is perfect, The 7 cards fit perfectly, BUT : - It is not water resistant I did the test. - The material smells soooo bad but it goes away with time so not thet bad of a problem.

Impression:Good but;

0 0 1

• posted bygotardi on 07/22/2016

If you're looking for a lasting option, I don't recomend this one. It is good looking, but as its interior is made of plastic, it broke the locking in less than a week of use. It's possible to store more cards and money than other options, but once its broken, it becomes useless.

Impression:Not strong;

0 0 0

• posted bygabrieldicer on 02/12/2016

ok.

Impression:Good product,solid;

0 0 0

• posted bydrgvid on 12/27/2015

Hinge better if they were finishing it was perfect

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byemiiil on 12/26/2015

Cheap and quite good qualiti, I have had it over 2 years now and now it start to break. So i think that it´s worth the money.

Impression:Good product,solid,Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted bywandaforce on 06/07/2015

This wallet is quite alright. Watch out for filling it out too much. Don't put more two in one slot or the hinges will be a little off after closing. The metal cover is durable, takes scratches and damage good. Nice size and slips in and out of my pocket with ease.

Impression:Good product,Easy to use;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere