DX » Community » Reviews » Multifunction ABS Water Resistant Business Credit Card Holder Case w/ 7 Slots - Black (S-Size)
Customer’s impression:
Good product Easy to use solid Nenhum Alright
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygotardi on 07/22/2016

If you're looking for a lasting option, I don't recomend this one. It is good looking, but as its interior is made of plastic, it broke the locking in less than a week of use. It's possible to store more cards and money than other options, but once its broken, it becomes useless.

Impression:Not strong;

0 0 0

• posted bygabrieldicer on 02/12/2016

ok.

Impression:Good product,solid;

0 0 0

• posted bydrgvid on 12/27/2015

Hinge better if they were finishing it was perfect

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byemiiil on 12/26/2015

Cheap and quite good qualiti, I have had it over 2 years now and now it start to break. So i think that it´s worth the money.

Impression:Good product,solid,Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted bywandaforce on 06/07/2015

This wallet is quite alright. Watch out for filling it out too much. Don't put more two in one slot or the hinges will be a little off after closing. The metal cover is durable, takes scratches and damage good. Nice size and slips in and out of my pocket with ease.

Impression:Good product,Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted bymercu on 04/28/2015

Pros: Parece resistente, protege contra magnetismo. Cons: La calidad del platico podría ser mejor, pero por el precio que cuesta es lo que hay.

Impression:solid;

0 0 0

• posted byAlanVidalC on 02/23/2015

Util

Impression:solid;

0 0 0

• posted byrrorrigo on 02/23/2015

It is a very good product, easy to use. You can use it as a wallet, and be sure that your stuff is safe The materials are fine, but the paint is not very resistant to heavy use

Impression:Good product,solid,wallet;

0 0 0

• posted bymiguelssabino on 01/14/2015

Pros: Cheap, easy to use, fits all your most important cards. Cons: it's a somewhat "cheap material and build - after a couple of weeks of use there are some signs of use on the interior plastics. Still, for the price, it's quite right

Impression:Alright;

0 0 0

• posted byThomati29 on 12/12/2014

Muito eficiente, e fácil de utilizar. O tamanho é ideal, discreto e resistente. O acabamento é muito bem feito.

Impression:Nenhum;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere