DX » Community » Reviews » Multifunction ABS Water Resistant Business Credit Card Holder Case w/ 7 Slots - Black (S-Size)
  • 5 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfpa123 on 03/06/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The card holder is light and easy to use. The closing mechanism holds tight and it won't open accidentaly in your pocket. Inner of the card holder can hold up to 7 cards which is enough for my most important cards Cons:The clip inside can break easily so be gentle with it... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysnijdertje on 01/25/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-It is small and fits easy in any pocket. - cards fit in nicely - Cards don't move in it so they can't get scratched or damaged Cons:-Upon arrival one of the sides got loose -The holder scratches easily OtherThoughts:although the side could be glued back on wi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysandipbarik on 09/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Easy to use, looks nice and sleek and durable. Don't know if its fully water proof but its protective to normal moist situations and surroundings. It's RFID proof, that means the credit cards inside are not readable with external RFID sensors. Cons:Card slots ar... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKeithoist on 05/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The card holder is light and easy to use. The closing mechanism holds tight and it won't open accidentaly in your pocket. Inner of the card holder can hold up to 7 cards which is enough for my most important cards Cons:Card holder is covered with Aluminium pla... Read more

0 0
  • posted byramon.ve on 03/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Usefull looks good, shiny black color,easy to use. nice and small. the wallet wont get bigger when you put more cards in it! I use also to put some money paper and it seems save. Cons:bad glue. One part is detached in 4 days. But i used new glue and now is ok, and this... Read more

gfghhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhh
    0 0
  • posted bySergiu77 on 02/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:cases card is convenient and compact, is roomy, in each subject line fit even two cards, opens easily with one hand, nice looking Cons:isn't sure to be in function for long time because i loaded it with 12 cards, you need to be carefully in exploitation. Will be better... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysulukman on 01/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Looks good, shiny black color, enough room for cards , paper money. easy to use. nice and small. the wallet wont get bigger when you put more cards in it! Cons:The clip inside can break easily so be gentle with it. dont open when not necesary :p. the clip inside is in p... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDenko on 09/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- solid - looks good - insides are quite solidly built - the color seems just fine, doesn't fade or stain at all Cons:- outside scratches quickly - outside shifted a bit, pushed the pin back and it's fine - quite big (could be made more compact) OtherThoughts:For that p... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections