DX » Community » Reviews » Crystal Purple Rose 925 Silver Ear Pin Earrings (Pair)
  • 5 star 16 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by123jack on 04/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very nice 2 color metal earrings with approx 14 small crystals on each peace. The crystals glitter in artificial light in the evening. From the look side, they are very precisely finished. On the axis where the silicon part goes, they are on the end slightly rou... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywofky on 03/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:They are purple, which is a bonus when you have a partner like me with purple as her favorite colour. They make a good little stocking stuffer for christmas, or part of a larger gift. I bought them because my partner just got her ears pierced, and she didn't h... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydyegovilela on 12/17/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great item for gift. The price is awesome. Looks like a expensive earring. It's very light. The quality is nice, but I think that you must have luck. (br) bom para presentes. Parece um brinco caro é leve a qualidade é boa, mas acho que vai da sorte. O pre&#231... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBixyBix on 12/05/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:i bought this earrings to my girlfriend, i though of something, but when i received it, it was just like the picture, its pretty cool when you have a dress with the same color, i think its very cheap and good quality Cons:it would be nice if they shipment arrive faster,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynetanelharad on 11/10/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:cute purple earrings with little crystals. this is a great present for my 4 years old daughter. Cons:i don't think that is a product for adults (it's small), but it's just a metter of taste . the purple rose are seems to be very jentle and scratching sometimes. i don't kn... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynetanelharad on 11/04/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The earrings are just like in the picture. the size, shape, color were like i was expected. So, there was no disappointments - on the contrary - it was above all expectations. Cons:It's not for a girlfriend/wife.. it's for girls. I bought it for my 4yd daughter It's arriv... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMacarronazo on 07/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:* Look really classy, the color is nice. * The price is just amazing. * They are very shiny * Not very big (in this kind of product I see it as a pro) Cons:The box came broken, but the earrings are perfectly. Anyway, its not a box for gifts, is just a carrying (... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylucac on 07/07/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The colours is very nice.The product have a good material and looks like the photos. The price is very low for this product. Nice to see, Elegant. Does not irritate the skin. My wife loved the gift. Cons:Plastics pin lock: not very good. OtherThoughts:Comes wi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMelsDealsX2 on 06/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:They are shiny and sparkling and not very heavy. The picture gives a good impression about the size which is ideal. They look very nice, I really like the color - that is why I finally bought them. The border contains some little sparkling stones which cant's... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTemplarz on 03/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought it for my GF and she loves it. So, in her words: - Good quality, well build; - Very beautiful details; - Shiny \o/ - Does not contain Zinc so, no inflammatory problems on my ear. And the best... good price ;) Cons:NO REAL CONS AT ALL! Since she is hap... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections