DX » Community » Reviews » V for Vendetta Anonymous Guy Fawkes Plastic Mask - Yellow + Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydunkelh8 on 01/18/2014

Well, it is a Guy Fawkes mask. If you want one of those, you probably have an idea what the benefits are. It is really cheaply built and definitely not comfortable to wear. Mine also got squashed during the transport with other items and I had no way of straightening it up. I just ended up giving it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMrRubyRob on 11/13/2013

Very cool Guy Fawkes mask, with a very good quality and very useful. The mask is great and fits great on the face. It's nice with a good wide rubber band on the mask, which helps it to stay fastened on your head. Another great thing about this product is, that it's veeery cheap. If you should buy one ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byleogirard98 on 06/22/2013

Très peu cher, excelent prix, un bel effet jauni, les proportions et la taille sont respectées. Very good price, a beautiful yellow wich is pretty rare for this price. The size is good, it's sized for an adult or a teenager. Le plastique est très mou et très fin, si vous voulez le ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRicardoConsonni on 05/15/2013

- Very well-made mask, colors are great - Good padding on the forehead makes it confortable to wear. - Has holes in the nose that let you breathe, even when you are running in a demonstration. - You can blend in a crowd and be Anonymous - Plastic could be a bit thicker, making it sturdier. - Elastic ... Read more

Compared to sku 128537, on the left

0 0 1

• posted byNikolaySorokin on 01/27/2013

I can not rate the product professionally, since I bought it for personal use, in rare cases. General impression - very positive. In the last two - three years in Russia, this mask has become very popular, has become very famous. Eyelashes slightly touch the surface of the mask. It's annoying. My wish ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySchurft on 10/24/2012

- It's not a kid size so adults can wear it too. - it's good quality. - It's comfortable and easy to wear. - A nice packing, looks like a gift packing. It's to yellow so it does not look 100% the same at the picture from the advertisement. But it's good if you wear it in the light.. it's cheap so it ... Read more

Good mask!

0 0 2

• posted byxXKwikKillerXx on 09/04/2012

Solid material, not a flimsy plastic. The colours are true to the movie. Solid strap holding it together. It keeps your identity hidden. Perfect for staying anonymous at protests and when it matters. I would prefer it if the strap was solid and not held together with velcro. There is a foam piece near ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections