DX » Community » Reviews » V for Vendetta Anonymous Guy Fawkes Plastic Mask - Yellow + Black
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydunkelh8 on 01/18/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Well, it is a Guy Fawkes mask. If you want one of those, you probably have an idea what the benefits are.Cons:It is really cheaply built and definitely not comfortable to wear. Mine also got squashed during the transport with other items and I had no way of str... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMrRubyRob on 11/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Very cool Guy Fawkes mask, with a very good quality and very useful. The mask is great and fits great on the face. It's nice with a good wide rubber band on the mask, which helps it to stay fastened on your head. Another great thing about this product is, that it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byleogirard98 on 06/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Très peu cher, excelent prix, un bel effet jauni, les proportions et la taille sont respectées. Very good price, a beautiful yellow wich is pretty rare for this price. The size is good, it's sized for an adult or a teenager.Cons:Le plastique est tr&#2... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRicardoConsonni on 05/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:- Very well-made mask, colors are great - Good padding on the forehead makes it confortable to wear. - Has holes in the nose that let you breathe, even when you are running in a demonstration. - You can blend in a crowd and be AnonymousCons:- Plastic could be a b... Read more

Compared to sku 128537, on the left
    1 0
  • posted byNikolaySorokin on 01/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:I can not rate the product professionally, since I bought it for personal use, in rare cases. General impression - very positive. In the last two - three years in Russia, this mask has become very popular, has become very famous.Cons:Eyelashes slightly touch the surface... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySchurft on 10/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:- It's not a kid size so adults can wear it too. - it's good quality. - It's comfortable and easy to wear. - A nice packing, looks like a gift packing.Cons:It's to yellow so it does not look 100% the same at the picture from the advertisement. But it's good if yo... Read more

Good mask!
    2 0
  • posted byxXKwikKillerXx on 09/04/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:Solid material, not a flimsy plastic. The colours are true to the movie. Solid strap holding it together. It keeps your identity hidden. Perfect for staying anonymous at protests and when it matters.Cons:I would prefer it if the strap was solid and not held toget... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections