DX » Community » Reviews » Classy Crystal Spirals 925 Silver Earrings (Pair)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byistegaard on 07/08/2014

Earrings are very elegant, very light and suitable for work or a business meeting, but also for casual outfit for parties and going out. They are silver, and so far they haven't changed colour or darkened (my wife has had them for more than 6 months). My wife doesn't like that the inner part of the spiral ... Read more

good looking

0 0 0

• posted byflaperonrc on 07/05/2012

I bought these earrings as gift for my girlfriend. He liked them very much for several reasons: his design they make it very attractive and elegant, his weight is not very high and allows that they should shine of a very natural form, the brilliant ones of the spiral they do that the earrings shine furthermore.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMelsDealsX2 on 06/20/2012

They look very nice, and they are not too heavy. Nice eye-catcher that it not too big - on the photo they appear larger than they actually are, but nonetheless I like them very much. The quality is not the very best, so they probably won't last a lifetime -- but until then they make a nice completing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFranch22 on 09/30/2011

I bought it for my mother or my little sister anyway, a friend use it, he saw them and really really love them the price is really good they are really really light, make u ask if you are using them or not has a good style the stones have ornaments but on of them dissapear. they aren't sticked enough ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybobracing on 07/16/2011

i bought it for a small present for my girlfriend. Giving more expensive ones in the past. I thought why not.... She was very happy with it and they looked very nice. On a birthday she got so much attention from anyone! Nice earrings! where did you get them! there ware no wings with it so you can secure ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxXEmperadorXx on 07/14/2011

The stones have ornaments are very nice It is very light To be so beautiful, the price is very comfortable The stones can fall but you are careful The cord that holds the spiral can be bent Excellent gift for children and adolescents I wish they were a little bigger I would like, having a spare stones ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLollerkopter on 06/10/2011

These earrings are really nice and the metal surface contains many shiny crystals. The price is low. Ideal gift for woman. The blue plastic box is unusable, but protect enough the earrings under shipping process. I think before buying that spiral cross-section is circular. No, it's not. It's oval ...... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJosect on 02/20/2011

They are really nice, have a very good quality even for a gift. They look like they are purchased at a jewelry store. They are much cheaper than a shop charge you for the appearance. In the box that that came is not appropriate for a gift, but if you're looking for gift boxes, can make a stunning gift ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCedarus on 11/07/2010

These earrings look nice and aren't expensive. They make great gifts for friends, relatives and significant others. The silver is of a good quality and it looks great (it is silver, not painted metal). The earrings are a bit thin for some of the people that I gave them to as gifts but other than that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyeibid on 08/05/2010

* Gorgeous designed earrings. * They are very very shinny. * Made with 925 silver. * Light weight. * They seem a little bit weak. * The box where they came in is very ugly and has some chinese words... * Everybody looks at your wife's ears ;) It's the best deal in the section, for sure. I saw uglier ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections