DX » Community » Reviews » 3200mAh External Battery Back Case w/ PU Leather Cover for Samsung i9300 Galaxy S3 - Black
  • 5 star 7 ( 64% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 36% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysamopinny on 04/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good battery extender and case for Samsung SIII combined as one. 1. Provides protection to knocks and bump as a casing with cover 2. Provides the extra juice when your phone is running low on battery, common for Samsung SIII as it is so power hungry 3. Its black, so it... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypyro329 on 03/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:very nice material it can help protect your mobile it can charge your mobile It can charge your mobile while charging the battery charging 2 batteries at the same time it has lights to indicate how much juice left in there Cons:It super difficult to pry open the stand o... Read more

2 0
  • posted byhansi001 on 02/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- It will significantly increase the battery-life of your S3. - It is easy to attach/remove - Makes on-the-go charging possible. - It protects the phone from scratching and impacts. Cons:- The coating on the backside scratches easily, so be sure to take good c... Read more

i9300 case thickness i9300 Case with phone
    1 0
  • posted byDonQuijote on 01/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:has level indicator, it is visible both in high lighting and low lighting condition cover protects screen Cons:you have to take care when you get the phone OUT of it at the top, only small piece pf plastic holds phone, mine broke off - still usable, but not ve... Read more

1 0
  • posted bywalencar on 12/17/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:High quality material. Excellent finish. Good duration. Stylish. When you get the cover material quality, workmanship, battery life surprises. Cons:Just do not believe in something. The cover came with the wrong name engraved on the front. Galyxa SIII. In other... Read more

1 1
  • posted bychs4326 on 11/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:* Makes the phone easier to hold. * Easy to use. * On/off button and battery indicator LED lights *The backstand for watching series+movies etc, is not hard to use at all. * It is about the same capacity as the 2100 mAh battery that is standard on s3:s. * Roug... Read more

2 0
  • posted byejm002 on 11/21/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Covers the phone perfectly Cons:The only problem I have with this product is that it gets hot after a while when I use the external battery function. You start to notice a bit of warmth in your pocket after a while. OtherThoughts:The lettering on the leather flap cover... Read more

1 0
  • posted bywisely25 on 11/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:1 - The product is usefull when you need extra power to your battery and you can't recharge it. 2 - It protects your device against accidental falls and scratches. Cons:1 - It makes the phone heavier and bulky. 2 - Actually it doesn't have 3200mAh, because it's... Read more

5 0
  • posted byRiobary on 10/09/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Nice leather cover attached to it to protect your screen from scratch. Works just like they said. Quite tough and very rugged. 4 blue lights to determine the battery life. Indeed much more juice than original battery. Cons:It super difficult to pry open the stand on the b... Read more

2 0
  • posted bySyncity05 on 09/05/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Totally awesome. Works just like they said. There are 4 lights, one for every 25% so you know how much battery it has. Lasts longer than the Samsung Battery itself. Has a built in stand on the back so you can prop the phone up to watch movies. Very well made. Cons:Non O... Read more

5 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections