DX » Community » Reviews » 1.5" LCD Digital Indoor / Outdoor Thermometer - Black (2 x LR44)
Customer’s impression:
Very good excellent Really good Very nice gadget! by very good price
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydarko78 on 10/10/2014

This thermometer is very small and nice, showing accurately the current indoor or outdoor temperature. It has a 10 seconds refresh time, which is not too long. I am very satisfied with this item. Read more

Impression:excellent,Very nice gadget!, by very good price;

0 0 0

• posted bytrancebeyond on 10/01/2014

Awesome gadget, it simply works and it is really accurate( +- 1-2 degrees ) Works almost in every environment and perfectly suits for my needs. Read more

Impression:Really good,Very nice gadget!;

0 0 0

• posted byLightest on 09/25/2014

Simplest, cheapest and accuracy thermometer. Installed in my car. Not so bad quality of a cable and nice tightness on sensor. The body made by plastic, and glass display with big digits on it. Easy to read information, easy to install. Satisfied with this device 100%. Read more

Impression:Very nice gadget!;

0 0 0

• posted bysvec3 on 09/16/2014

Involvement: - Ownership: Pros: Cons: OtherThoughts: Bottomline: Read more

Impression:Really good;

0 0 0

• posted byManueln2 on 08/11/2014

Second time i order this item, if you do not need precision, just knowing temperature. It really works fine. I enlarge the wire and do not have noticed any lost precision. Pros: Small, with bateries and easy to fix the probe. Con: Hard to fix the case, but it is not important Read more

Impression:Really good;

0 0 0

• posted byvleitao on 08/08/2014

Pros: cheap and small cons: Could be tougher Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byansov on 07/31/2014

Involvement: Expert (understands the inner workings). Ownership: From 1 week to 1 month. Pros: Normal precision and calibration (within +-0,3 C degree), low size and price, fine contrast LCD. Cons: Design for integration in panel, not for table or wall. Surface of plastic part is not ideal. OtherThoughts:... Read more

Impression:Simple but nice;

0 0 0

• posted bysimontu on 07/07/2014

Very simple, but nice unit! I use it with a great pleasure! But this 1000 characters............................................................................................................................................................................................................................ Read more

0 0 1

• posted byRenoir on 04/28/2014

Great little temp sensor : I have two of these - one with sensor in fridge and freezer - to monitor safe temps. I bought a couple extra as they are useful. All 4 sensors agree to within 0.5 degrees (accurate) Simple construction, dropped one and pieces went everywhere. However, assembled it back together ... Read more

1 0 2

• posted byAlbatroz2 on 04/08/2014

It works perfectly and the accurracy is so good! Cheap and worth! Another good thing is that is measures fast and is very sensible to temperature changes. Its smaal, easy to use and can be used in a lot of different situations! I have no problems with it, it is a perfect product! The wire seems to do ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections