DX » Community » Reviews » 1.5" LCD Digital Indoor / Outdoor Thermometer - Black (2 x LR44)
Customer’s impression:
good Very good excellent perfect bad
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMeneerJansen on 07/23/2016

Pros: small and cheap. the cable w/ the sensor small enough to be put somewhere in the shadow for accurate measurement. Cons: mine was 1.0 degree off and there's no way of calibrating it. Other thoughts: it is accurate to 0.1 degree but it's off by quite an amount. If you can live with that...

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bydiego10arg on 01/22/2016

Pros: Quite cheap and accurate. Tested under my armpit and it says between 36.4° and 36.7°. Placed the sensor in the Air Conditioner exit and showed 4° aprox.

0 0 0

• posted byMcDog on 01/15/2016

Pros: useful, easy to use. Cons: Accuracy is bad. +- 2ºC or 3ºC

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byerrellion on 12/24/2015

Pros: Cheap, well build, accurate, batterry included, work out of the box, price, external cable, clamps on edges so You can mount it inside some case, it will click and stay there. Cons: Nothing really for the price.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byf3r4n on 11/26/2015

Lo uso para medir la temperatura en mi hogar, es muy util para saber cual es la temperatura del ambiente. Cons: el cable es un poco largo, pero funciona muy bien

Impression:excellent;

0 1 0

• posted byPelayoDR on 09/16/2015

the range of temperature is ideal to use at home, yo can use the cable to put the sensor out of your home and see the temperature outdoors.. is a very good product, cheap and easy to use

0 0 0

• posted bykappevale on 09/13/2015

so accurate it will display so well temperature that I throw away the old mercury thermometer. Where I work the battery that it uses are more expensive than the whole unit. long cable is included and the probe is thin so little hole is necessary to put it where you need most. fast reaction time u... Read more

Impression:excellent,good accuracy,super grat value;

0 0 0

• posted by9443118 on 09/08/2015

Por el precio cumple.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byeibert on 09/03/2015

I printed a stand for it on my 3d printer. Product works very good. looks nice make it youreself!: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:997674

works well works well

Impression:good,Very good,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byNomad2012 on 08/27/2015

Доволен как слон :). купил несколько таких. Очень удобно для измерения температуры антифриза в машине/мотоцикле.

0 0 1

DX Everywhere