DX » Community » Reviews » 1.5" LCD Digital Indoor / Outdoor Thermometer - Black (2 x LR44)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysimontu on 07/07/2014

Very simple, but nice unit! I use it with a great pleasure! But this 1000 characters.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. Read more

1 0
  • posted byRenoir on 04/28/2014

Great little temp sensor : I have two of these - one with sensor in fridge and freezer - to monitor safe temps. I bought a couple extra as they are useful. All 4 sensors agree to within 0.5 degrees (accurate) Simple construction, dropped one and pieces went everywhere. However, assembled it back together and still works fine! rated from -40 to 60 - ... Read more

2 1
  • posted byAlbatroz2 on 04/08/2014

It works perfectly and the accurracy is so good! Cheap and worth! Another good thing is that is measures fast and is very sensible to temperature changes. Its smaal, easy to use and can be used in a lot of different situations! I have no problems with it, it is a perfect product! The wire seems to do not support high temperatures, but i'm not sure about ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byfjbaztarrica on 02/24/2014

Got this thermometer delivered in Spain 18 days after it was ordered; quite fast under my point of view. I bought 4 of them, all were delivered nicelly packed in individual boxes and the whole set arrived in a bubble film protected envelope. Item is correctly built in hard plastic/PVC and I dont think it will break easilly under normal conditions/usage.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynorwegr on 09/08/2012

Not indoor/outdoor - only one sensor. Of course it can be used with the sensor outdoors, or indoors, but it's not indoor/outdoor - beacuse it has only one sensor. Very clear display and fearly big digits. Excellent for panel mount. Only good for panel mount, or technical use. Was thinking of using it in a vehicle, but the cable is too short to reach ... Read more

5 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections