DX » Community » Reviews » Intelligent Car DIY 3-Digit Display Digital Voltmeter Module (3.2-30V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjoosttovitch on 04/07/2014

Does nothing more, nothing less than what the description says. I connected this to an 12v battery using a switch. The display is very bright, so it is very readable in direct summer sunlight. I have it now for two years and its still functional. Once a hole is made for this unit to fit in and the unit ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRemarknl on 03/05/2014

Easy to install. Just two wires to solder and easy panel mounting. The bevel is great to hide the edges of the hole in your panel. I use it to monitor the battery voltage in my car. None really. Its just really straightforward. My expensive multimeter does give a slghtly lower voltage reading, but the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygerjanw on 01/20/2014

Easy to use, just connect the two wires. Fast delivery, received within one à two weeks (Netherlands). No pattern that shows how big you have to make a hole, but this isn't a relay big deal since you can also measure the dimensions of the volt meter housing. No back cover to protect from short circuit,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydrdm12345 on 01/08/2014

Fantastic little voltmeter. Assisting me tremendously on all my travels as I am able to see at all times that my battery is in top nick. Very good price also. Extremely easy to connect with 2 wires. Absolutely nothing at all. Have been invloved in battery failures a number of times and ever since I decided ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycoeli1962 on 12/09/2013

small size, accurate, useful for small project. i connect it to a power supply that i built and i mounted it in the front panel so i can know exactly what is the output voltage instead of the legacy Volt meter that i used usually. i bought two items, the second use for measuring voltage in my lab. Great ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPotentM1 on 11/24/2013

Bright display. Large enough to be seen from a distance. Seems accurate. I have used this for a year monitoring voltages. Right now I have it attached to storage batteries outside on my solar emergency power system. I can see the reading from inside so I can check the status of my system without going ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRenatobrudi on 11/21/2013

òtimo funcionamento, produto de fácil instalação, fácil adaptação em qualquer lugar, e boa precisão de medida. optimal functioning, product easy to install, easy to adapt anywhere, and good measurement accuracy. não apresentou problema algum, funciona perfeitamente.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMarkymarker on 09/08/2013

Easy to connect, read and understand. Seems to be accurate as well: Compared to readings from Fluke's multimeter. Casing is small and can be mounted easily. Quality of electronics look ok and may last for a long time before anything breaks. None so far... maby the fact that I had to solder wires to longer ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPhantomRus on 08/23/2013

Easy to use and install. Actually smaller then seems judging by the picture. Bright LEDs seen even during daylight. Quite accurate measurements. Very accurately made of good quality plastic. No waterproof case supplied with it so if you want to install it in your car next to the battery will need to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byadityabhelke on 08/19/2013

The meter is quite compact. The digits are easy to read in daylight. The self power consumption is not much. The voltage display is fairly accurate.. Wish there was a way to adjust against a reference. The meter has no weather sealing, ie its open at the bottom and sides. So installing on a motorcycle ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections