DX » Community » Reviews » Intelligent Car DIY 3-Digit Display Digital Voltmeter Module (3.2-30V)
Customer’s impression:
Muy buena ruy
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byruypinto on 05/17/2015

0 0 0

• posted byangelote6 on 12/30/2014

Es de pequeño tamaño ideal para bricolage y en automcion. sencillo y a muy buen precio incluye marco embellecedor. La medicion es bastante precisa comparada con un voltimetro digital. Envio muy rapido

voltimetro digital

Impression:Muy buena;

0 0 1

• posted byjoosttovitch on 04/07/2014

Does nothing more, nothing less than what the description says. I connected this to an 12v battery using a switch. The display is very bright, so it is very readable in direct summer sunlight. I have it now for two years and its still functional. Once a hole is made for this unit to fit in and is... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRemarknl on 03/05/2014

Easy to install. Just two wires to solder and easy panel mounting. The bevel is great to hide the edges of the hole in your panel. I use it to monitor the battery voltage in my car. None really. Its just really straightforward. My expensive multimeter does give a slghtly lower voltage reading, is... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygerjanw on 01/20/2014

Easy to use, just connect the two wires. Fast delivery, received within one à two weeks (Netherlands). No pattern that shows how big you have to make a hole, but this isn't a relay big deal since you can also measure the dimensions of the volt meter housing. No back cover to protect from in... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydrdm12345 on 01/08/2014

Fantastic little voltmeter. Assisting me tremendously on all my travels as I am able to see at all times that my battery is in top nick. Very good price also. Extremely easy to connect with 2 wires. Absolutely nothing at all. Have been invloved in battery failures a number of times and ever since... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycoeli1962 on 12/09/2013

small size, accurate, useful for small project. i connect it to a power supply that i built and i mounted it in the front panel so i can know exactly what is the output voltage instead of the legacy Volt meter that i used usually. i bought two items, the second use for measuring voltage in my and... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPotentM1 on 11/24/2013

Bright display. Large enough to be seen from a distance. Seems accurate. I have used this for a year monitoring voltages. Right now I have it attached to storage batteries outside on my solar emergency power system. I can see the reading from inside so I can check the status of my system without... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRenatobrudi on 11/21/2013

òtimo funcionamento, produto de fácil instalação, fácil adaptação em qualquer lugar, e boa precisão de medida. optimal functioning, product easy to install, easy to adapt anywhere, and good measurement accuracy. não apresentou problema algum, funciona... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMarkymarker on 09/08/2013

Easy to connect, read and understand. Seems to be accurate as well: Compared to readings from Fluke's multimeter. Casing is small and can be mounted easily. Quality of electronics look ok and may last for a long time before anything breaks. None so far... maby the fact that I had to solder wires... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere