DX » Community » Reviews » Intelligent Car DIY 3-Digit Display Digital Voltmeter Module (3.2-30V)
  • 5 star 13 ( 81% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 19% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjoosttovitch on 04/07/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Does nothing more, nothing less than what the description says. I connected this to an 12v battery using a switch. The display is very bright, so it is very readable in direct summer sunlight. I have it now for two years and its still functional. Once a hole is made for... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRemarknl on 03/05/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to install. Just two wires to solder and easy panel mounting. The bevel is great to hide the edges of the hole in your panel. I use it to monitor the battery voltage in my car. Cons:None really. Its just really straightforward. My expensive multimeter doe... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycoeli1962 on 12/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:small size, accurate, useful for small project. i connect it to a power supply that i built and i mounted it in the front panel so i can know exactly what is the output voltage instead of the legacy Volt meter that i used usually. i bought two items, the second... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarkymarker on 09/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to connect, read and understand. Seems to be accurate as well: Compared to readings from Fluke's multimeter. Casing is small and can be mounted easily. Quality of electronics look ok and may last for a long time before anything breaks. Cons:None so far... maby the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byadityabhelke on 08/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The meter is quite compact. The digits are easy to read in daylight. The self power consumption is not much. The voltage display is fairly accurate.. Wish there was a way to adjust against a reference. Cons:The meter has no weather sealing, ie its open at the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymadviktor on 06/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good price. Very accurate and precise measurement, verified with high precision instrument. Very high visibility. Actually smaller than expected, fits virtually anywhere in the car; easily fittable in any application. Good construction quality. Very fast install... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypedrolima11 on 06/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:product of extreme quality and simplicity. Can be connected directly to the battery, the display it is not listo, logo and does not reflect brilhod sun is nitido the numbers, like the picture, it is not weak! Installed it on the console motorcycle, very good, shows freq... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymitrich80 on 04/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very simple and quality product. You only need to connect two wires to a power source and make a hole for installation. The device measures accurately, but with a slight delay. Cons:Not really negative, but my device with blue numerals and not with the red. The brightne... Read more

SKU: 148179
    0 0
  • posted bylucho911 on 02/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good indicator of voltage. The indication error is low, under 1%. The size of the numbers is perfect to be placed on a dashboard. The making power at the same voltage to be measured. Very convenient! It is very easy to use, just connect the two wires. Con... Read more

0 0
  • posted byR@belo on 01/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Small and precise, this device is able to measure with clarity and precision voltages of 3.2 to 30volts. Acrylic has finished on the sides allowing fix it at the source or even an appliance testing in electronic or electric vehicles. Cons:Nothing against the p... Read more

Instalado na fonte
    1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections