DX » Community » Reviews » Aluminum Alloy Pill Storage Container Keychains - Multicolored (3PCS)
Customer’s impression:
good Cheap Easy to use Very nice Shiny
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byphil2187 on 05/18/2017

Impression:Very nice;

Pros: These appear to be high quality and well-made. The lids screw on and off smoothly, although some minor flaws are visible on the threads (i.e. tiny burrs which are only noticeable when one looks closely, and which are not able to cause injury or interfere with screwing the caps on and off).... Read more

26 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byroikale on 08/31/2016

Impression:Cheap,Easy to use,badly finished inside;

Pros: nice finish on the outside and easy to use. Cons: Bad finish on the inside: I saw tiny metal chips inside the container and tried to remove them with my pinky: I got cut by the shards because they were attached to this inside of the container. I had to scrape them off with a metal object. I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byTico117 on 08/24/2016

Impression:good,Cheap,Easy to use;

pros: waterproof, perfect size, cheap. cons: cheap quality aluminum(although this isn't really a problem), there was metal fillings in the container when it arrived.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bychukidoll on 07/28/2016

Impression:good,Metal;

Really good relationship quality/price!

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byDannissa on 01/04/2016

Impression:good,Shiny,Metal;

Very bright and shiny colors cool product

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by0rad0 on 11/29/2015

Impression:good,Shiny,Metal;

Pros: Threads are well machined no "grating" when opening or closing. Shiny and just the right size for a decent sized key-chain. Cons: None noticed so far. Overall: Bought 3 sets of 3 and happy with purchase. Would recommend if looking for small metal containers.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byredphanton on 11/16/2015

Impression:good,Metal;

Perfeito para quem quer levar comprimidos para os lugares e não perder a hora de sua medicação.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byIngustan on 08/15/2015

Impression:good;

These things have been really handy to have around. I keep one in my car and store in it common medicines that a person might need in a tough time, such as pain killers and stomach ache relief. This item keeps them cool, dry, and clean.

Handy Pill Storage Container Handy Pill Storage Container

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byqw5qw2sd on 05/24/2015

Pros: -Es ligero y fácil de usar. -Tiene buen tamaño para guardar varias pastillas. -Colores metálicos muy bonitos. -Tienen un sello-empaque entre la tapa y el resto del recipiente que funciona excelente. Contras: -Ninguna. Nota: No parecen tener desventajas, son estéticos y funcionales. Solo un... Read more

llavero-estuche

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by8610144 on 04/27/2015

Pequena ampola de alumínio com ótimo fechamento. Não atravanca o chaveiro.

1 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere