DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Aluminum Alloy Pill Storage Container Keychains (3 PCS)
  • 5 star 6 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMatluck on 05/07/2014

This is great. I get to keep a ration of my son's important medication on hand all the time. Colors are nice, seal seems to work well too, but I haven’t tried to submerge it…but not in my plans or needs! Metal has a nice finish, a nice brightness to it. Cons? Really, I can’t find one because well, this is a capsule that holds stuff, what else should ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySarCarstic on 04/15/2014

These things have proven to be surprisingly useful. I use one attached to my keyring to carry around medication I have to take in the middle of the day, this has proven to be highly durable, no condensation gets into the tube to affect the tablets, and even though it is rubbing against keys in my pocket, the finish has only received a couple of tiny ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykravzlj on 02/13/2014

Small, good guality, cheap, very useful. great colors. A lot of space inside. and it looks waterproof. I can be sure, for rain proof, but i hasn't tested underwater yet. it is also lightweight. And not too big to carry, and not to small for items inside None yet i'm using it for a while, and there is no problem. Only problem can be, if u close it to ... Read more

0 0
    posted byumbralepoch on 02/04/2014

These key chains have a great finish, the threads align well, and are just the right size to carry on your keys. They aren't so big as to be overwhelming, but they're still big enough to put useful things in. They should hold most types of pills. The key rings on a couple of mine seem loose and flimsy. I don't see them completely coming off your key ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKarimnchok on 10/21/2013

From all the storage keychains available on dealextreme, this 3-pack is probably the best there is. Besides the obvious, HUGE advantage of this being a 3-pack, the keychains have a very wide storage space. All kinds of pills fit in it, and you can use them to store more than just medicine. I personally use them to store tobacco and rolled bills of money,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShakurR on 12/14/2012

I use these capsules for geocaching. They look decent, and are weather-resistant. They are water-proof too thanks to the black seal-ring between the lid and bottom part. They can be underwater (-1m) without leaking too. The steel-ring will start to rust after some time (if they remain stationary in the nature). Otherwise good quality. I haven't tested ... Read more

Mini Aluminum Alloy Pill Storage Container #1 Mini Aluminum Alloy Pill Storage Container #2 Mini Aluminum Alloy Pill Storage Container #3 Aluminium Alloy Storage Containers on DX
    0 0
  • posted bymvkammen on 12/12/2012

It is a very nice thing for using in geocaches. It is small, watertight and waterproof and has a ring on which a chain can be attached in order to hang it in something like a hollow pilar Ther are no cons for sofar i have noticed Each color can be used in different places in which one can hide a geocache. By example, a orange one can be easily hidden ... Read more

1 1
  • posted bysuby72 on 12/10/2012

this keychain is very usefull if you are an energetic sportive guy like me. You can take it anywhere during biking, walking. you will never forget or loose it if you fastned it to your belt or bag. the only issue which I think will happen after using it over and over again is that the rubber o-ring joining the two pieces will be damaged if no extra ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections