-It's small: so small that you can put it in your pocket without any problems.
-It really cranks the sound out loud: and the best thing is that it don't mess with the sound.
-It's well built: my one fall a thousand times and it's still working nicely. -It's always on: even if the input cable its not ... Read more
That little stuff is awesome. I've bought it along SKU #52406, which is a 6-port jack audio hub, and it works very well (as I connect more outputs, the volume level drops, but this little gadget helps). None so far. I rarely use it, so I can't tell you about the battery drain, but it doesn't seem to ... Read more
* Very small and useful
* Big Improvement in sound quality and volume boost
* No buttons, no configuration, plug and play No volume or mute.
I use it mainly at work to improve sound quality and volume boost for my PC. I use the volume control in the PC to set the volume level. But it would ... Read more
Well, it matches my expectations. Good sound quality, very lightweight, compact and does the job. Also it's cheap. Hard to find the connector's spot that'll make it work. I had to spin it for like a minute to get it to the right position, and sometimes have to do it again if it moves..
No other cons.... Read more
- It has great audio quality.
- Has full range of amplifying and the bass sounds incredible.
- It's very small and lightweight (even with the battery).
- It works with various sound sources and various headphones. No real cons, just some observations:
- It could be useful to have a volume dial.
- the ... Read more
- Excellent quality for the price paid!
- small, and portable
- powered by a simple AAA battery - should had a few more functions, like on-off switch, and a a couple of EQ functions
- build quality could be better, it's very light, and can be broke easily by accident - i used this one on my cellphone,... Read more
Easy to use
Light weight The only problem is: it does not work with headphones with control talk, like the designer earphones (white). The signals of the control talk does not pass the amplifier. So it can not work. Also it is rather difficult to find the right position of the connector of the ... Read more
- Small, - compact, - portable, - works as advertized!
- Very affordable! - No mono-stereo switch (eg for amplifying instruments);
- No belt clip
- Included mini-stereo jack is too small as an instrument amplifier
- AAA battery
- No tonal controls (no EQ) nor volume settings! This toy is not meant to ... Read more
Small, lightweight. Improves the sound, adds bass and volume. Good for the player, laptop, phone.
Suitable for large headphones.
I plan to buy the battery 3,7 v for him.
Excellent price / performance ratio. The glossy surface is beautiful, but easy to get dirty.
A thin cord. Better sound in my larger ... Read more
Good amp for the price if you power-it with more than 1,2 volts.
I use-it with my sennheizer hd 25 II and ipod and a 10440 battery and the sound is really great. Don't recommend using-it with only a 1,2v battery. The 10440 protected battery barely fits and the power cutoff doesn't work with more than ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.