DX » Community » Reviews » FiiO E3 3.5mm Earphone Volume Booster Power Amplifier (Black)
  • 5 star 40 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 17 ( 28% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 3% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 2% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycheesebacon on 01/17/2014

-It's small: so small that you can put it in your pocket without any problems. -It really cranks the sound out loud: and the best thing is that it don't mess with the sound. -It's well built: my one fall a thousand times and it's still working nicely. -It's always on: even if the input cable its not connected to a signal source, it'll only turn off ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfodivagyok on 07/31/2012

That little stuff is awesome. I've bought it along SKU #52406, which is a 6-port jack audio hub, and it works very well (as I connect more outputs, the volume level drops, but this little gadget helps). None so far. I rarely use it, so I can't tell you about the battery drain, but it doesn't seem to be problematic. FiiO is just awesome. Really high ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLimurinn on 05/31/2012

Main pros: * Very small and useful * Big Improvement in sound quality and volume boost * No buttons, no configuration, plug and play No volume or mute. I use it mainly at work to improve sound quality and volume boost for my PC. I use the volume control in the PC to set the volume level. But it would be useful if I could set it at the device or mute ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTerox5 on 04/07/2012

Well, it matches my expectations. Good sound quality, very lightweight, compact and does the job. Also it's cheap. Hard to find the connector's spot that'll make it work. I had to spin it for like a minute to get it to the right position, and sometimes have to do it again if it moves.. No other cons. Umm I think it would be even better with a volume ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZanga2 on 03/30/2012

- It has great audio quality. - Has full range of amplifying and the bass sounds incredible. - It's very small and lightweight (even with the battery). - It works with various sound sources and various headphones. No real cons, just some observations: - It could be useful to have a volume dial. - the signal input cable could be thicker and more qualitative.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKapiiitan on 02/10/2012

- Excellent quality for the price paid! - small, and portable - powered by a simple AAA battery - should had a few more functions, like on-off switch, and a a couple of EQ functions - build quality could be better, it's very light, and can be broke easily by accident - i used this one on my cellphone, it was very useful to save battery while listening ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byamuller53 on 01/10/2012

Cheap Easy to use Light weight The only problem is: it does not work with headphones with control talk, like the designer earphones (white). The signals of the control talk does not pass the amplifier. So it can not work. Also it is rather difficult to find the right position of the connector of the headphone. If you put the cnnector too deep you dont ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byProDigit on 12/08/2011

- Small, - compact, - portable, - works as advertized! - Very affordable! - No mono-stereo switch (eg for amplifying instruments); - No belt clip - Included mini-stereo jack is too small as an instrument amplifier - AAA battery - No tonal controls (no EQ) nor volume settings! This toy is not meant to be an instrument amplifier! when amplifying an electric ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBetmannn on 11/29/2011

Small, lightweight. Improves the sound, adds bass and volume. Good for the player, laptop, phone. Suitable for large headphones. I plan to buy the battery 3,7 v for him. Excellent price / performance ratio. The glossy surface is beautiful, but easy to get dirty. A thin cord. Better sound in my larger monitor headphones. With him comfortably listen to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoanpc on 10/15/2011

Good amp for the price if you power-it with more than 1,2 volts. I use-it with my sennheizer hd 25 II and ipod and a 10440 battery and the sound is really great. Don't recommend using-it with only a 1,2v battery. The 10440 protected battery barely fits and the power cutoff doesn't work with more than 1.5 volts. So you have to remove the battery to power ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections