DX » Community » Reviews » 2.5" SATA / IDE USB 2.0 HDD Enclosure (Max. 1TB / Color Assorted)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjaakhens on 02/01/2013

good price and solid material - very wide range of products - monitoring of delivery is very smoothly - no shipping costs - very simple delivery by the postman - shipment takes too long - easy to use and only a screwdriver is needed -monitoring of delivery is very smoothly and correct - comments are ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byColpi on 08/01/2011

- nice black looking hdd enclosure - sata and usb connection - build quility is good - blue led when hdd is connected and flashed when accesed - the screws that come with it, aren't that strong, so dont open and close it alot. - when my hdd was in the enclosure their was some space between the sides,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBrugger on 09/27/2010

Product well built, good space for HD, good show! The model is announced 205B (USB 2.0 and SATA), but the features described are the model 205C, which has USB 2.0 and E-SATA. Therefore this model does not have E-SATA, SATA only! The items that follow are also the model 205B, with a SATA-SATA cable, a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGarrett122491 on 09/13/2010

Works great. strong pretty fast easy to set up and replace hard drive if needed. worked great with the hard drive from my ps3(after formatting of course) MINE WAS NOT SILVER! mine came in a bright green color it works great tho so its not a huge deal it just doesnt blend in with my macbook pro Wish it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAnthonettex on 10/05/2009

- build quality is quite good. Metal casing with attractive looking plastic fronts - hard drive is a breeze to install - included small screws and screwdriver - included faux leather - USB 2.0 AND eSata at a great price! - red led light is very bright, too bright - leather pouch sucks but then again ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeasydiver on 06/05/2009

Nice small multifunctional (SATA/IDE). Bothe power and USB cables included. However no esata cable but a sata cable. The connector on this box is SATA so for me the box is useless as al my cables are eSATA and an easy converter SATA-eSATA is not available. Change the description, I'm defentely disapointed ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bykraljevo on 01/17/2009

Pretty cheap for what you get: a external enclosure that supports both 2.5" SATA and IDE hard drives, that can also be used as an internal SATA drive. The drive can be fixed with four (included) screws for extra stability and security. The blue LEDs are nice, too! The painting job is too shiny: ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections