DX » Community » Reviews » Micro SD Card w/ SD Adapter - Black (32GB)
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykyle100 on 10/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's rare to come across such a cheap 32 gig SD card, and the quality of the product is great. The transfer rate might be a bit slower than a more expensive memory card, but to me it makes no difference when the product is this cheap. I purchased two for my girlfriend's... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynewusertoDX on 04/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Well made SD card. The size of the sd cardbis as indicated and the class 10 speed is really able to perform well on devices that require fast data transfer speeds Great price for quality and size of card. In stores same card would cost me $80+ Cons:None for this great p... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylordvellos on 04/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Really cheapper than in my country Standard micro sd card, comes in a plastic case with adapter Cons:no one really. it is a simple product that does what it is supposed to does not comes with mini sd adpater as some of the branded ones, but then again i wouldnt... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySinaasboom on 03/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Perhaps not the fastes micro sd, but it is the cheapest one. Perfect to expand your Phone or tablet memory! Very small to carry and easy to use! You could copy a blue ray movie onto it, or backup many photo's from your computer. Cons:Yea, may the transmittion ra... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections