DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Aluminum USB 2.0 Flash Drive - Silver (4GB)
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byVladisMSX1 on 01/07/2014

This pendrive is just what I was looking for. It's small, very strong construction and really cheap for its capacity. It gets all this together. The metal chasis construction including the plug in the same one-pieced construction that makes it really strong against hits or injuries. I use it on my car, where the pendrive may be easily hit with the knees.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybolzito on 04/28/2013

Very simple to use, simply plug the flash drive in the PC and take advantage of their ability. Besides being very stylish.Product to be used in the car stereo putting a lot of songs (around 800 songs with 192 kbps quality), or more than fou thousand text files / spreadsheets work with 1 Mb. The pen drive heats up while on the pc. For simplicity of use ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydvilloldo on 03/08/2013

Build quality is good, feels solid. Real capacity as announced (4 Gb), and after testing 3 units I ordered (Flash drive/card tester v1.14 from www.vconsole.com) all of them seems to be right, no wrong sectors or fake memory. Speed test give me good feelings too: 18.77 MB/Sec Read Speed 4.90 MB/Sec Write Speed Drive Size: 3.80 GB. Tested with USBDeview ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStevanDKC on 03/07/2013

cheap, it has 4gb space for real. doesn't heat in hours of use. barato, tem 4gb reais de espaço e não esquenta em horas de uso it could be a little cheaper, but no problem. Its fair enought to pay for this. poderia ser um pouco mais barato, mas nao tem problema. Está com um preço justo It's simple and cheap. for Brazilian Buyers ... Read more

Mini Aluminium USB vs. BIC pen CAP
    0 0
  • posted bymietteincarna on 02/11/2013

it fits in any usb i ve plugged it into , it is compact , and works on the computer immediately , i think it is formated fat32 , that is a plus , it can go on mac and pc it is not large so you can plug it next to any other usb plug without overlapping it is light weight my friend found 16go for the same price locally , so i guess it is time to stop ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byJunkStar on 01/17/2013

Very cheap and small usb sticks that can be used to hand over files to friends and family without the need to burn them on a cd. Tell them that they can keep if afterwards as its so cheap. Everyone loves free stuff :) Ordered 3 of them and only one had the LED in the end to show that its plugged in. Other than that, they looked completely the same..... Read more

2 0
  • posted bydanpassos on 01/05/2013

Looks pretty good and it's is very very very small! Works fine. Comes in a small plastic bag. Very cheap (I don't know anywhere in my country - BR - where I could find a 4GB flash drive for this price)! It's so small that a I always have the feeling that I'm gonna lose it. Let's hope it doesn't. It wouldn't be the first time I lose a flash drive. Not ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections