DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Aluminum USB 2.0 Flash Drive - Silver (4GB)
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybolzito on 04/28/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very simple to use, simply plug the flash drive in the PC and take advantage of their ability. Besides being very stylish.Product to be used in the car stereo putting a lot of songs (around 800 songs with 192 kbps quality), or more than fou thousand text files... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydvilloldo on 03/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Build quality is good, feels solid. Real capacity as announced (4 Gb), and after testing 3 units I ordered (Flash drive/card tester v1.14 from www.vconsole.com) all of them seems to be right, no wrong sectors or fake memory. Speed test give me good feelings too:... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStevanDKC on 03/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:cheap, it has 4gb space for real. doesn't heat in hours of use. barato, tem 4gb reais de espaço e não esquenta em horas de uso Cons:it could be a little cheaper, but no problem. Its fair enought to pay for this. poderia ser um pouco mais barato, mas... Read more

Mini Aluminium USB vs. BIC pen CAP
    0 0
  • posted bymietteincarna on 02/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:it fits in any usb i ve plugged it into , it is compact , and works on the computer immediately , i think it is formated fat32 , that is a plus , it can go on mac and pc it is not large so you can plug it next to any other usb plug without overlapping it is light weight... Read more

1 0
  • posted byJunkStar on 01/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very cheap and small usb sticks that can be used to hand over files to friends and family without the need to burn them on a cd. Tell them that they can keep if afterwards as its so cheap. Everyone loves free stuff :) Cons:Ordered 3 of them and only one had the... Read more

2 0
  • posted bydanpassos on 01/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Looks pretty good and it's is very very very small! Works fine. Comes in a small plastic bag. Very cheap (I don't know anywhere in my country - BR - where I could find a 4GB flash drive for this price)! Cons:It's so small that a I always have the feeling that I'm gonna lo... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections