DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Wrist Watch Band Case for Ipod Nano 6 - Silver + Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bychinoMarley on 03/01/2014

excellent talk ipod as a clock, the materials that are echos are high quality, 100% recommended design variety of colors The design is a bit big perhaps occupying the screws to secure the ipod how to have the coolest clock Now you bored of carrying your iPod in a traditional way and want something new, without losing estulo? ... Because we offer this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygh3kko on 12/29/2013

Cheap, I use it while jogging and wearing it to the office, snug fit and good quality strap. its either or, it takes a minute or two to disassemble if you want to use the ipod in its original form, would have liked an easier way to insert and take out. The volume down button is tricky to get hold of, but you get use to it. It gets sweaty when exercising,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGofast1000rr on 10/17/2013

Came in a nice display box. Looks exactly as on the pictures. Very fine machined aluminium. Sturdy but stylish silicone wristband Fits like a glove around my Ipod Nano 6. Once you installed the ipod it is quite definate. It is some work to install because of the (very)small screws. in the casing will not fit most docks like your alarmclock (if you have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySantici73 on 11/28/2012

Very good ipod nano wrist holder, i use it for sports, perfect!!!!!! Under my jacket the ipod is safe from rain and other external misery It is a good way to use the ipod instead of clipping it to my jersey, I have it on my wrist. If i select a song or change the radio station, i can look at the display None so far, or it should be the size on your ... Read more

2 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections