DX » Community » Reviews » Repair Parts Replacement Earphone Jack Module for Iphone 3g
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypulaki on 12/05/2012

Very good quality Replacement Part for the Iphone 3gs. Everything is working fine and my Iphone is like new. Worth its money. Except of the difficulity to place it and connect this part with my phone no cons. A little how to replace guide would be nice and save a lots of time. Be careful before to install it on your phone. Make a note from every part ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykgraveman on 10/25/2012

This product is of great value. It seems to be almost the same as the original. Quality of audio seems to be improved. This can be used to fix: non-responsive power button; non-responsive volume button; non-responsive mute switch; defective audio jack. It is easy to install, considering the nature of the item. No instructions; require the right tools ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDjShooter71 on 11/21/2011

- Fixes your headphone jack if it doesn't work anymore because the pins will not fit in - It feels like new when you bought your iPhone when you put your earphones / headphones in - Price - Professional installation is recommended if your too scared to replace it by yourself - The stickers might be off the headphone, just make sure you put it in right,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGumboot on 06/07/2011

This does as it states. It is a replacement for the iPhone. The build quality is good and for me it fixed the on/off button that I was having problems with. Other reviews claim it was hard to install, but I find it just took some time tweezers and I was good to go. Took about 45mins from start to finish to get the phone going again. Not for the non ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byThumb on 04/21/2011

* good quality * very well pakkaged * pre-glued places (with stickers on it and stuff...) * from the origional part you'll have to peel off 1 plastic thingy, 1 metal thing (volume) and a metal corner thing from the mute switch, the metal thing broke twice (origional apple piece (of crap :P)) would be handy if those were glued oon already, even if it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydrbigj on 01/22/2011

* Good quality replacement part * Great price particularly if buying 3 or more * Identical to the original * None really! Has a few less adhesive fasteners than some of the other replacements I've used but to be honest it doesn't really matter at all. Replacing this flex is not an easy job for the uninitiated, but if you know what you're doing this ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections