DX » Community » Reviews » Repair Parts Replacement Earphone Jack Module for Iphone 3g
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypulaki on 12/05/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good quality Replacement Part for the Iphone 3gs. Everything is working fine and my Iphone is like new. Worth its money. Cons:Except of the difficulity to place it and connect this part with my phone no cons. OtherThoughts:A little how to replace guide would be nic... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykgraveman on 10/25/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This product is of great value. It seems to be almost the same as the original. Quality of audio seems to be improved. This can be used to fix: non-responsive power button; non-responsive volume button; non-responsive mute switch; defective audio jack. It is easy to insta... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDjShooter71 on 11/21/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Fixes your headphone jack if it doesn't work anymore because the pins will not fit in - It feels like new when you bought your iPhone when you put your earphones / headphones in - Price Cons:- Professional installation is recommended if your too scared to repl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGumboot on 06/07/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This does as it states. It is a replacement for the iPhone. The build quality is good and for me it fixed the on/off button that I was having problems with. Other reviews claim it was hard to install, but I find it just took some time tweezers and I was good t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byThumb on 04/21/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:* good quality * very well pakkaged * pre-glued places (with stickers on it and stuff...) Cons:* from the origional part you'll have to peel off 1 plastic thingy, 1 metal thing (volume) and a metal corner thing from the mute switch, the metal thing broke twice (... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydrbigj on 01/22/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:* Good quality replacement part * Great price particularly if buying 3 or more * Identical to the original Cons:* None really! OtherThoughts:Has a few less adhesive fasteners than some of the other replacements I've used but to be honest it doesn't really matt... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections