DX » Community » Reviews » Professional Cosmetic Makeup Brushes Set - Black + Brown (32 PCS)
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRafaelCGuerra2 on 03/20/2013

This is one of the best kits of makeup brushes in DX. Brushes are varied, professional-looking, soft and smooth finish. The price compensates no doubt, do not hesitate to buy. The plastic cover that surrounds each brush does not fit perfectly in 2 of them. Not a problem, and probably does not happen in all kits. The kit of brushes is of suitable quality ... Read more

1 1
  • posted byjoxxy on 03/18/2013

Amazing quality hair and overall fantastic looking both brushes and bag. The bamboo color makes them look very chic and they're very soft,although it depends on which brush you use but generally they feel great on the skin.Brushes can be washed with diluted hair shampoo and warm water and dryed with a hair dryer. i have had these for a while now myself ... Read more

1 1
  • posted byFaeh on 02/09/2013

The brushes have a very good quality, very soft and pleaseant on the skin. My girlfriend started to watch that youtube make-up guru's about 2 years ago, she always wanted a big set of brushes but it was too expensive, this was the greatest gift of all. None with the product, just delivery took a little more than one month to arrive, but i live in Brazil ... Read more

0 2
  • posted byPianoclassic on 11/27/2012

They are made of different types of animal hair, very very soft. There is a wide range of shapes. The price is very good. Good value for money. The bag isvgood. In general, very good quality! Waiting two months until receiving the order is the only con. And the bag is a little bit smelly, but just a little bit. A make-up expert told me they are very ... Read more

3 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections