DX » Community » Reviews » Universal IR Air Conditioner Remote Controller (K-1028E)
  • 5 star 27 ( 82% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 18% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytomer65 on 11/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy to program, Has many manufacturer codes in memory, very large number of manufacturers and models. Plastic material is acceptable for this price. I bought two. Cons:No wall bracket, Cons: There is no backlight in the unit, digital watch, that can not stay right., Bu... Read more

1 0
  • posted byShannoes on 09/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:An excellent replacement for your original air conditioner's remote control. This one works with a very large number of manufacturers and models. Mine worked immediately without the need to program the remote or do anything to set it up. The instructions are i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrapasae on 08/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This remote controller is a great purchase. I tested with differents air conditioner and always works. Plastic material is aceptable for this price and flashlight is usefull . The controller is compatible with a huge number of brands and models. Cons:Maybe fir... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycronemrv on 07/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This product is actually (for me) only pros. It was a extraordinary purchase, and I highly reccomend it. -In EVERY Air Conditioner I tested so far this controller works. Not a single time it failed me; -The light it has is also very helpful, in my case, for example, I k... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydustbean on 02/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I am surprise that it is quite well made, design is also appealing. Cons:the instructions were ok but took some time to realise where to check the mode, even it was auto detect, the instructions need to be a little clearer eg state how to adjust the mode finder faster..i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJRHaifa on 01/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Almost full functionality (except room temp). Great price, attractive design. Clear labels and displays. I just put in AAA batteries (not included), followed instructions to set the time and the code for my air conditioner, and all started working. Cons:No room temperatur... Read more

0 0
  • posted byemilcho86 on 12/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It works better than the one that came from factory, it can control over 500 air conditioners, I have an LG, and this baby controls it perfectly, it displays temperature and wind speed, and batteries last longer in it (than the one I had), great quality for the material... Read more

0 0
  • posted byardeus on 10/02/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Lightweight, universal. Has many manufacturer codes in memory. I used it with 4 different brands. Automatic code selection is simple. Just start automatic search and wait until air conditioner starts. Cons:None found yet. OtherThoughts:You can use it as small... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGuyCothal on 10/02/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The unit itself is very easy to program. I have used it on 2 different air conditioner unit without any issue at all. the display is very easy to read and is easy to understand. Buttons are easy to press and would cause no issues for elderly/handicapped. Battery life in... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygussrj on 09/29/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good quality. Has a light that is very good for night use, in the bedroom. Worked perfectly with my Consul split air conditoner, all functions, including time and sleep programming. Its very resistant to falling. I bought three, one for spare. Here in Brazil a spar... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections