DX » Community » Reviews » Universal IR Air Conditioner Remote Controller (K-1028E)
  • 5 star 30 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytomer65 on 11/11/2013

Easy to program, Has many manufacturer codes in memory, very large number of manufacturers and models. Plastic material is acceptable for this price. I bought two. No wall bracket, Cons: There is no backlight in the unit, digital watch, that can not stay right., But all those are not important at all. works well with Electra 10N recommend it. this is ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byShannoes on 09/27/2013

An excellent replacement for your original air conditioner's remote control. This one works with a very large number of manufacturers and models. Mine worked immediately without the need to program the remote or do anything to set it up. The instructions are in good English and are very clear and easy to understand. There is a 'light' button on the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfabiodudas on 09/18/2013

O melhor controle universal para ar condicionado split e mais fácil para configuração, não tem dificuldade para codificar devido a tecla SET que busca automaticamente o sinal da evaporadora (unidade interna) que deve estar ligada. È um controle simples, compacto, cor branca, possui luz, possui visor led, e todas as funç... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrapasae on 08/28/2013

This remote controller is a great purchase. I tested with differents air conditioner and always works. Plastic material is aceptable for this price and flashlight is usefull . The controller is compatible with a huge number of brands and models. Maybe first time you use the remote controller, it can be not very intuitive. It comes with a small manual ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLODVG on 07/16/2013

Very good remote control for various air conditioners. The remote control is good for most of the common brands of air conditioners, very easy to program it. It contains all the common options that needed and also some extra options It lacks some of the advanced options that many new air conditions has, for example "i feel" but it's not a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycronemrv on 07/04/2013

This product is actually (for me) only pros. It was a extraordinary purchase, and I highly reccomend it. -In EVERY Air Conditioner I tested so far this controller works. Not a single time it failed me; -The light it has is also very helpful, in my case, for example, I keep the controller by my side in bed, so when it's dark I already have a "flashlight&... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydustbean on 02/05/2013

I am surprise that it is quite well made, design is also appealing. the instructions were ok but took some time to realise where to check the mode, even it was auto detect, the instructions need to be a little clearer eg state how to adjust the mode finder faster..i had to wait for it to search from 000 to 660..only figured out that the temp control ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJRHaifa on 01/18/2013

Almost full functionality (except room temp). Great price, attractive design. Clear labels and displays. I just put in AAA batteries (not included), followed instructions to set the time and the code for my air conditioner, and all started working. No room temperature display. No wall bracket. Code 982 works for both Elco and Electra air conditioners.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byemilcho86 on 12/27/2012

It works better than the one that came from factory, it can control over 500 air conditioners, I have an LG, and this baby controls it perfectly, it displays temperature and wind speed, and batteries last longer in it (than the one I had), great quality for the materials, and the "power" button glows in the dark. NO backlight, just a white ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byardeus on 10/02/2012

Lightweight, universal. Has many manufacturer codes in memory. I used it with 4 different brands. Automatic code selection is simple. Just start automatic search and wait until air conditioner starts. None found yet. You can use it as small flashlight and keypad is glowing in the dark after remote accumulated light. Nice remote, simple to use. I've ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections