DX » Community » Reviews » GY-85 6DOF 9DOF IMU Sensor Module for Arduino (Works with Official Arduino Boards)
Customer’s impression:
excellent Disappointed Goood Best option in the web it works !
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9456964 on 06/28/2015

pros: extremely easy to hook up, with it's onboard regulators and pullup resistors. everything works, but it does need calibration cons: the power led can be a problem for low power applications. very hard to find a library that does everything, i would recommend writing a custom one

Impression:Goood;

0 0 0

• posted bytevd99 on 05/17/2015

the accelerometer and gyroscope work as expected. the magnetometer didn't work correctly, one axis only gave the value -4096, rendering the sensor useless.

Impression:Disappointed ;

0 0 0

• posted byboquepasa on 05/06/2015

You cannot find a best choice forma it. I'll try the performance soon

Impression:excellent,Best option in the web;

0 0 0

• posted byjucamoba on 03/06/2015

Boa qualidade

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byThallysSCCP100 on 12/31/2014

You can use this compomente in diy projects with the Arduino in robot construction and also several other projects, the sensor worked normally.

Impression:Goood;

0 0 0

• posted bytodordonev on 10/14/2014

High quality soldering, recieved the items in perfect condition. Very good packaging! Items were delivered within 20 calendar days.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byjamov13 on 10/03/2014

Cheap! You can't complain about the cost (unless it doesn't work) Small form factor. Delivery was timely. The chip addresses are as follows: ITG3205 = 0x68 ADXL345 = 0x53 HMC5883L = 0x1E The suck thing about this board is the fact that my accelerometer was bad out of the box. That pretty much the... Read more

Impression:Disappointed ;

0 0 1

• posted byyannrs on 08/01/2014

A good bargain. Some nose, but not too much. A lot of documentation on the Internet. Very easy to burn one ...

Impression:it works !;

0 0 0

• posted bymbirnbaum on 04/10/2014

Cheapest board I've found with these chips, it works perfectly and it's tiny. In fact, with the on-board level converter and the exposed interrupt pins for each sensor it's a lot better than the equivalent brand-name device, at a quarter of the price. Good quality - the pick and place machine did... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywolfes1126 on 03/26/2014

Great Sensor/IMU Board. Small compact Size. Good Solderingjobs on all the Joints Non so far... worked perfect since Day One. Price could be a little lower but still a great deal with the free shipping. This is a great Sensor for so many Applications and Projects. My next Project will be a mini by... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: