DX » Community » Reviews » GY-85 6DOF 9DOF IMU Sensor Module for Arduino (Works with Official Arduino Boards)
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymbirnbaum on 04/10/2014

Cheapest board I've found with these chips, it works perfectly and it's tiny. In fact, with the on-board level converter and the exposed interrupt pins for each sensor it's a lot better than the equivalent brand-name device, at a quarter of the price. Good quality - the pick and place machine did a perfect job of assembly, and it took me less than 2... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywolfes1126 on 03/26/2014

Great Sensor/IMU Board. Small compact Size. Good Solderingjobs on all the Joints Non so far... worked perfect since Day One. Price could be a little lower but still a great deal with the free shipping. This is a great Sensor for so many Applications and Projects. My next Project will be a mini Segway powered by Arduino to drive some brushless Motors ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byborgesnogueira on 03/02/2013

Very nice equipment. You can use this in all sort of DIY projects with arduino , such as a balancing robot, vibration detection or as an inertial motion unity (lots of filtering required). There is no manual, so you have to look on the internet how to use it (basically, you can look up for each individual chip of the board: ADXL345, HMC5883L and ITG ... Read more

4 1
  • posted byRBMK9000 on 01/03/2013

It has level converter and regulator, so no problem with 3,3V vs. 5V I2C or power, it works with any dev. board and microcontroller. It needs little experimentation with example code bending, calibration and orientation. I had a problem with examples not working, so i found correct adresses for you: address 0x1E hmc5843 magnetometer address 0x53 (low)... Read more

4 1
  • posted byengrsajidzaman on 12/04/2012

Good price but have some fault in first order item , after paying $4 to DX they ship me another one which Fine still in working, have 5 to 3.3v regulator and 5 to 3.3V I2C voltage converter ,package includ 2 pin headers. nothing at all , the first item have some fault but Dx ship me another one by paying $4 shipping charges. the power register of ADXL3... Read more

connection of module with Arduino (pin2)3.3v,(pin3)groung,(pin4)sck,(pin5)sda result from ITG3205 of module
    4 5
  • posted byEngineerX2000 on 12/03/2012

I used this IMU with an Arduino Nano board for a DIY head tracker to control a camera in a R/C plane for FPV application. The code and design was done by Dennis Frie and it's extensively described over on the RCGroup forums. Look for DIY head tracker. The parts worked well, though there's a lot of reports of discrepancies in quality control on these ... Read more

2 2
  • posted bynordwest on 11/26/2012

I use this sensor for a tiny head tracker (in combination with a arduino nano). quick summary: easy to use (fits the pins of the ardunio nano, so you can direct connect it) and as accurate I needed to work. At this price a real bargain. Well, there are none - the one except is that you need to know how to use it ;-) combine with SKU 118037 and check ... Read more

1 5

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections