DX » Community » Reviews » 1.09W LED White Eagle Eye Car Fog / Backup / Daytime Running Light
Customer’s impression:
Awesome Bright Very good product Legal Produto muito bom
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byWatase on 06/26/2016

Pros: Very bright Inexpensive Long leads Cons: None I used these lights to make a home made flashlight, and they worked very well. At 12v they use next to no power (less than 100ma). I'm not sure that they'd work very well as car's 'eagle eye', but for my usage they were perfect. Ordered received... Read more

Impression:Awesome,Very good product,Bright;

0 0 0

• posted byshantic on 02/19/2016

Pros: Bright and very nice build Cons: cable to thin Nice and bright, but not sure if I can use it as fog lights.

0 0 0

• posted byTos62 on 12/22/2015

until this date not received the product , what should I do ?

Impression:queixa ;

0 0 1

• posted byorcrist53 on 10/08/2015

this little LEDs are ridiculous bright, awesome deal, they are just perfect for daytime lights and as foglight are just perfect, they might be an issue with the casing the aluminum part is quite fragile but if ou know how to install them there would bo no problem!!!! GREAT DEAL!!!!!!!

0 0 0

• posted bySupercoupe1 on 09/27/2015

These lights a very bright for such a small package. I use them as puddle lights for my truck and they definitely light up the ground. Ordering another set for my other vehicles.

0 0 0

• posted bylucho46 on 08/04/2015

all perfect, so many light!

Impression:Awesome;

0 0 0

• posted byhonda focal on 05/17/2015

excelente pelo seu preço,uma luz potente e com múltiplas aplicações,já utilizei como luz de leitura,mas já utilizei na bagageira,em carros comerciais,faz uma diferença enorme,basta um a substituir a luz de origem que ilumina tudo,se montar dois,um em cada canto a apontar para dentro da parecer é... Read more

Impression:Produto muito bom;

0 0 0

• posted bycrbastow on 05/01/2015

These lights are very bright and useful as a light source in the dark My intent is to install them on my welding shield for a local light source. They will work with a 9v power source as well. They only draw 33 milliamps @ 9v.

Impression:Bright;

0 0 0

• posted byWatase on 04/12/2015

Pros: Bright 12v LED Easy to install because of bolt on rear of LED Cons: Very wide beam Not bright enough to be a foglight This LED would have a variety of uses to me, but I'm not sure I would use it for the "foglight, backup or daytime running lamp" that it's listed as. Due to the nut/bolt on I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycptbubba1 on 03/17/2015

Very bright ligth, build quality is impressively good. Shipping has been fast compaired with previous orders, received the items within 15 days. Before it took about 60 days to get to Belgium. Price is good, could not find these items for that price in my neighbourhood. Easy to connect or solder.... Read more

great product, very bright, easy to use

Impression:Awesome;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere