DX » Community » Reviews » 7W LED White Light Eagle Eye Car Foglight / Backup / Daytime Running Lamp (DC 12V)
Customer’s impression:
Awesome Very good product Legal Nice Item что я хотел
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byUnnikuttan on 02/02/2015

I was searching for a light which I could fix inside the headlight of my motorcycle to use as a DRL. This one was perfect size and a good quality product and it really seems to be a lasting one. Pros. *Good price *Good quality *Descent wire length *The nut and bolt design looks neat when fixed. I... Read more

Impression:Very good product;

0 0 0

• posted byBrian1195 on 01/22/2015

pro's : very solid, gives great light, easy to use, doesn't look cheap Con's : none so far IT gives great light for how small iT is, this is very usefull in Your car.

Impression:Awesome;

0 0 0

• posted byFerdy001 on 01/20/2015

This is an awesome little light. It is very bright for its size and well constructed Very well priced and lightweight. Good buy

Impression:Awesome;

0 0 0

• posted bysinedenis on 01/18/2015

Very good product, I have installed it on my offroad bike, the light is very good for 7W. Easy to install.

Impression:Very good product;

0 0 0

• posted byJoaoAAzevedo on 12/01/2014

Ainda não consegui testar, o acabamento é bom, acho que vai ficar bom no RC

Impression:Legal;

0 0 0

• posted bybelgianmotor on 11/25/2014

I have installed 2 lights on my motorcycle. They keep working for months now. Perfect waterproof. Cons: The cable is a bit short if you want to place them far away from the headlights. A mounting bracket would be nice. I have fitted a small bracket on it, so I can point them anywhere.

Impression:Bright at night;

0 0 0

• posted byilmir1 on 11/23/2014

light is good, the color of the car. could be the length of wire to make more. add the wiring, then have a connection under the bumper where the wet.

Impression: что я хотел ,это то;

0 0 0

• posted byjavierant3 on 11/11/2014

The first thing that comes to mind when you see this light is that is very small . The other is that it has a good quality aluminum body. It has a small lens in the front that protects the interior led. Also in the back it has a black silicone to seal the unit and make it waterproof. The other is... Read more

Impression:A small but powerful light for outdoor usage;

0 0 0

• posted byraajjesh on 10/08/2014

as far as it cost its very cheap but the brightness is quite good. also easy to fix because of its threaded body.

Impression:Nice Item;

0 0 0

• posted byIan3880 on 07/26/2013

Compact, easy to mount (just needs a 10 mm hole). Would seem to be waterproof. Length of wire is more than adequate for most of my uses. Nowhere near a 7 watt LED. At 12.00 volts, I measured just 124 milliamps which means this device has just under 1.5 watts input. It is unlikely to even have the... Read more

0 0 16

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections