DX » Community » Reviews » 7W LED White Light Eagle Eye Car Foglight / Backup / Daytime Running Lamp (DC 12V)
Customer’s impression:
что я хотел это то
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byilmir1 on 11/23/2014

light is good, the color of the car. could be the length of wire to make more. add the wiring, then have a connection under the bumper where the wet. Read more

Impression: что я хотел ,это то;

0 0 0

• posted byIan3880 on 07/26/2013

Compact, easy to mount (just needs a 10 mm hole). Would seem to be waterproof. Length of wire is more than adequate for most of my uses. Nowhere near a 7 watt LED. At 12.00 volts, I measured just 124 milliamps which means this device has just under 1.5 watts input. It is unlikely to even have the light ... Read more

0 0 14

• posted byMarauder on 01/10/2013

Very bright light, you can use to a lot of thing, you can make your own Daytime Runing Lights, you can put down on your car's door, you can put inside to get more light on your car trunk, and more and more ideas..... you need a little electronic knowledge to connect correctly, if not, not work properly.... Read more

The package outside package DETAIL Detail Detail

0 0 2

• posted byimvan on 12/25/2012

Cheap, cheap, cheap. give lots of light for the size Will get more no cons at all Must eliminate the annoying 500 characters requirement. Must eliminate the annoying 500 characters requirement. Must eliminate the annoying 500 characters requirement. Must eliminate the annoying 500 characters requirement.... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bysubgunfun on 10/03/2012

Looks like a good build with a good lead length. Lead is epoxy'd into the bolt end and should provide a good weatherproof seal. Light gets warm after being on for a while, but if mounted to a metal surface that will act as a good heatsink. I suppose if extra heat dissipation is needed, a washer or two ... Read more

0 0 5

• posted byLoeken on 09/28/2012

Good quality, long cable for dealextreme LEDs (not usually this long). Also the cable is thicker than normal, which is very very good. The light is not likely 7W, its about as strong as a 3W LED I use in a different application. The price could be better, even though its not really bad. Even though I ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byStupendousMan on 09/05/2012

Bright. I don't have measuring equipment, but the 120-140lm quoted in the description sounds believable, and not the usual hyperbole. The beam pattern is flood with no hotspot. The light doesn't get as hot as you'd think with 7w, it probably doesn't use that much. I managed to fry my crappy multimeter ... Read more

0 0 8

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections