DX » Community » Reviews » A13 7" Capacitive Touch Screen Android 4.1 Tablet PC w/ TF / Camera / Wi-Fi / G-Sensor - Black
  • 5 star 18 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 17 ( 47% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byskrotnisse92 on 04/17/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The price is fantastic Wifi and decent performance makes it work really good for everything but heavy games. Android 4.1 is really nice. I prefer it alot more then the older. Cons:The screen is quite bad, but you get what you pay for. Same with the touch function, it do... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEren04 on 04/08/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Biggest pro is ofcourse the prize of the tablet as it is dirt cheap! I wouldn´t think you can get a working tablet or any other electric device fot such a little money, but here we are. The tablet feels reasonably solid, is fast enough for basic tasks, is light weigh... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJo0wZ on 02/18/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Awesome tablet for this price, faster than I expected also if you want to root this thing get Root_with_Restore_by_Bin4ry_v33 Very easy to root Cons:Battery is quite ** though don't expect it to last longer than a hour. Also screen came with a very little piec... Read more

1 0
  • posted byvilibalt on 01/27/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The general feel of the material and the response of touch screen exceeded my expectations, when considering price. To be perfectly honest it is great without any regard to the price. It is fast and has what is needed for my use. Screen and graphics are very g... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvilibalt on 01/27/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It simply does what it is supposed to do, without any problems or glitches. The USB cable is very pliable and easy to manipulate. The SATA to USB interface has two LEDs to indicate power supply and disc accessing. Even did a great job with a disk that had some... Read more

0 2
  • posted bysepii on 12/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Biggest pro is ofcourse the prize of the tablet as it is dirt cheap! I wouldn´t think you can get a working tablet or any other electric device fot such a little money, but here we are. The tablet feels reasonably solid, is fast enough for basic tasks, is... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjscorrea on 11/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Is good for the price that i payed. Well constructed and light. Fast response with many apps. Cons:Sometimes it has sort of a lag. It can't handle more sophisticaded games but not a problem for me you just saying so you wound't expect that. The connection betw... Read more

5 1
  • posted byRusRome0 on 09/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's a very good tablet for the price you pay, it works fast if you don't verload it. I bought this tablet for my mother so she could read books or do simple thing like play crosswords or sudoku. She has no complaint but you don't have to expect that this is a Ipad or som... Read more

4 2
  • posted byflenga on 06/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is a very good product for less price, it will not dissapoint you. Android Operating System guarantees compatibility and easy of use. Cons:The battery does not last long. There is no cammera in the back. Packaging and user manual are too simple, just enough. OtherThoug... Read more

3 1
  • posted bywicheng on 05/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The a13 is a light cheap portable tablet. Has few features which is good for battery life. I wanted a cheap disposable tablet, don't want to worry about it being lost or stolen, given to kids to play with. It has seen a lot of use and has outlasted my sisters... Read more

9 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections