DX » Community » Reviews » A13 7" Capacitive Touch Screen Android 4.1 Tablet PC w/ TF / Camera / Wi-Fi / G-Sensor - Black
  • 5 star 27 ( 52% )
  • 4 star 21 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 4 ( 8% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byskrotnisse92 on 04/17/2014

The price is fantastic Wifi and decent performance makes it work really good for everything but heavy games. Android 4.1 is really nice. I prefer it alot more then the older. The screen is quite bad, but you get what you pay for. Same with the touch function, it doesnt feel like it notice when you click at something. The charger isnt usb wich is quite ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEren04 on 04/08/2014

Biggest pro is ofcourse the prize of the tablet as it is dirt cheap! I wouldn´t think you can get a working tablet or any other electric device fot such a little money, but here we are. The tablet feels reasonably solid, is fast enough for basic tasks, is light weight and is designed well enough to feel good in hand. Really good tablet for someone ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byprikabd on 03/25/2014

light cheap portable table, It's a very good tablet for the price you pay I wanted a cheap disposable tablet,to given kids to play with. I like to use tablet to read news.The camera is good enought to make video chat and it works realy fine. Just dont overload it. I bay it for my kids for traveling. Great for kids, watching cartoons, reading news, facebook,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhugofede on 02/19/2014

Ideal for kids, easy to use and carry tablet. Tablet at a very good price. It is fast and has what is needed for my use. Screen and graphics are very good, also above expectations bad that I see is how little the battery lasts. comes loaded with a few programs and games. is not very resistant in sight Great value for money. Definitely will buy another ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJo0wZ on 02/18/2014

Awesome tablet for this price, faster than I expected also if you want to root this thing get Root_with_Restore_by_Bin4ry_v33 Very easy to root Battery is quite ** though don't expect it to last longer than a hour. Also screen came with a very little piece of fluff (cotton?) beneath the screen that I cannot remove it very small and barely noticeable ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysnoes on 02/11/2014

Very cheap tablet, for simple things its a nice thing. 7 inch is useful for children and you can read the news paper on it. After 2 times using the light broke. We can not use it when its on the day because of the broken light. We could not repair it and a local store also would not repair the tablet. The camera is not so well We really appreciate how ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymauop on 02/02/2014

Great value for money. Plastic satisfactory quality. Great job wi-fi. Interrupts neighbor Galaxy)) Did not have a serial number, in my case, a definite plus. Work fast enough processor. Good build firmware. An excellent choice for beginners and children. Lightweight. Small battery (after 3 days of operation began to work only on the network ((() Second ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGripenberg on 01/29/2014

Rlly worth the low price, dosnt feel weak or cheap, kinda good screen quality, good for youtube and music dont suggest playing games on it, doesnt have the cpu for it. Not the best prestanda but you can't expect that from a tablet that cheap Dosnt feel that cheap and screen have good respons, i use it to play music in my car works rlly well, i use a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvilibalt on 01/27/2014

The general feel of the material and the response of touch screen exceeded my expectations, when considering price. To be perfectly honest it is great without any regard to the price. It is fast and has what is needed for my use. Screen and graphics are very good, also above expectations. Tablet is not too heavy and I still have to test the SD card.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvilibalt on 01/27/2014

It simply does what it is supposed to do, without any problems or glitches. The USB cable is very pliable and easy to manipulate. The SATA to USB interface has two LEDs to indicate power supply and disc accessing. Even did a great job with a disk that had some problems when it was mounted in previous housing. The connection to my PC was very fast and ... Read more

0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections