DX » Community » Reviews » A13 7" Capacitive Touch Screen Android 4.1 Tablet PC w/ TF / Camera / Wi-Fi / G-Sensor - White
  • 5 star 22 ( 39% )
  • 4 star 27 ( 48% )
  • 3 star 5 ( 9% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 2% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjacmet on 05/29/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good value for money tablet. Fast processor and decent screen. Compatible with almost all applications on google play I tried (which wasn't the case with other tablets) Cons:No HDMI output, cheap looking plastic casing. LCD panel has quite poor viewing an... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshadowwolf30 on 05/07/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It came pretty quick. It is white, small and fun to plug in. The sound quality is really really good, even from far away. You can talk in skype!!! Cons:When you plug the mini mic in you wont be able to hear anything, you have to plug it out. In skype you have... Read more

Recived all OK. ;)
    0 0
  • posted bytessomc on 01/16/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A tablet for a cheap price. Cons:The touch surface came with scratches... and after a month of use, a "line" appeared crossing the screen, and just dosent go away (screen issue) OtherThoughts:its a cheap tablet, i gave it to my 13 years old daugther,... Read more

4 0
  • posted bypakomako on 01/09/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- cheap - easy to use - lots of free applications - has wifi Cons:- very poor battery - short charge cable - you can't completely shut the soud off, the lowest sound level is still audible OtherThoughts:I bought this item a year ago. The battery started giving me troubl... Read more

1 0
  • posted byklaricigor on 11/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Price, price, price.... Lightweight and thin. A13 Cons:Battery is kind useless (surfing less than 1,5 h) Wi-fi range is bad 1 wall-20 cm brick wall and You lost the signal. Angle of screen is bad Camera but what You can expect for that price No reset button Lo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byejoblin on 11/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Decent tablet apart from the battery. Cons:Battery life is ridiculous, lasts maybe 45 minutes if that. As such it basically needs to be plugged in to work. OtherThoughts:Haven't really done much with it, I intended to be able to watch movies/read books on the go, but it... Read more

3 0
  • posted byTiuribis on 11/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Cost - Easy to use (the tablet itself, not the system - Android) - Support high size sd cards - Resolution is ok - Games supported in Google Play and nice Cons:- (Some) Games don't play smoothly - No reset button - Low sound quality - Not so fast system (due... Read more

4 1
  • posted bysilviop on 11/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's very very cheap , the best tablet to experiment rom or firmware change , A13 is a well know platform ande virtually unbrikable! Cons:The quality is very low, battery is very tiny (i estimate 1800MhA) you can change with fit max 3000mAh if you open it, every tablet... Read more

3 0
  • posted bychrispang81 on 11/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:1. Its slick and light. Compared to a SGD 55 priced tablet I bought earlier, its much lighter and thinner. 2. Its much easier to navigate than what I owned earlier. Zoom in and out is similar to Ipad. Loading of sites is fast and easy. 3. Resolution is clear and smooth wh... Read more

3 1
  • posted byHMYeung on 11/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Plastic case, but feels strong, light weight. Operating system is android, works fine. Possible to mount a mini sd card. WIFI works perfect, even on a distance of 8 meter. Cons:Battery is weak Display is ok, best use is in dark places, not too much sunlight. Camera is w... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections