DX » Community » Reviews » A23 7" Capacitive Touch Screen Android 4.2 Tablet PC w/ TF / Camera / Wi-Fi / G-Sensor - White
Customer’s impression:
Very good excellent Satisfied Excelente Nenhum
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byThallysSCCP100 on 02/08/2015

Esse tablet tem um android bem recente, a memória é boa e seu processador é rápido. Bem fininho recomendo.

Impression:Barato;

0 0 0

• posted byBuyeris on 02/02/2015

Pros: Cheap price nice tablet good for playing games browsing internet watching video. cons: low battery it only last for 1h max then i get tablet it was a bit scratched. but for the price its good product

Impression:Nice product to a low price!!;

0 0 0

• posted bylindabergsma on 01/29/2015

Voor deze prijs kan je er niet meer van verwachten. En voor deze prijs werkt het tablet prima.

0 0 0

• posted byjimmy953ac on 01/22/2015

great deal, fast shipment

Impression:nice tablet;

0 0 0

• posted byHernanRod on 12/29/2014

Good price,great design and compact product, easy to use in a travelling. But I bought two tablets and one has a poor calibration touch screen and a battery duration short ( 30 minutes)and in the product page says that the duration of the battery is about 7 hours ( long duration battery and no... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydengg on 12/19/2014

Pros: price Cons: Bad screen and camera Good for children education.

Impression:normal for this price;

0 0 0

• posted byRoSama on 10/26/2014

Recommend to all, fast arrived here in Brazil, besides being cheap. The tablet is very good. The CPU is very fast and run all the games and apps very good. The capacitive screen is good. The internal memory of the tablet is a good advantage. The G-sensor works perfectly. Excellent cheap tablet i... Read more

Impression:Great quality,Fast shipping,Perfect Tablet;

0 0 0

• posted byRenanAlbernaz on 10/23/2014

Pros: good product, would buy again if needed. Easy to usable. Nice look. Cont: The batteries is too short. Nice look and shot feeat. Very good product, shame he does not have a good battery, other than that I loved the light, beautiful and functional equipment. My daughter uses a lot to watch if... Read more

Impression:Nice Product;

0 0 0

• posted bygerimax3 on 10/21/2014

Pros: The price is definitely something to look at when buying this tablet, it's very cheap and the build quality is very good for the price. It has a lot of ports for connecting accessories and you can expand the memory, which is a surprise considering how cheap it is. The size is also very you... Read more

Impression:Satisfied,surprised,Fascinated;

0 0 0

• posted byElz0u on 10/14/2014

Pros : Reçut en 14 jours , dans un emballage soigné ! La tablette est livrée dans une boite contenant : - La tablette - Un chargeur 5V (Européen) - Un adaptateur USB Micro-B Male vers USB-A Femelle - Un adaptateur USB Micro-B Male vers USB-A Male - Manuel (Anglais) La tablette est : petite, fine,... Read more

Impression:Très bonne Tablette, Facile d'utilisation;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections