DX » Community » Reviews » A13 7" Capacitive Touch Screen Android 4.1 Tablet PC w/ TF / Camera / Wi-Fi / G-Sensor - White
  • 5 star 37 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 48 ( 52% )
  • 3 star 5 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 1% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydrummertjuhh on 06/02/2014

This tablet is a nice tablet with Android installed on it. It uses the default Google Play store, so that all the apps are available. I use it to control my Parrot Drone, and it works perfectly. The tablet is fast enough and feels robust. The screen reflects a lot of light, so when you want to use it outside it can be a little difficult. Put the brightness ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjacmet on 05/29/2014

Very good value for money tablet. Fast processor and decent screen. Compatible with almost all applications on google play I tried (which wasn't the case with other tablets) No HDMI output, cheap looking plastic casing. LCD panel has quite poor viewing angle. Battery time is quite poor. Camera of low quality Very good value Android tablet for the kids ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byAltalus on 05/21/2014

- Cheap, cost less than 60$ - Casing is nice, pearl-white and seem solid. - Works :) - Battery life is indeed not the best. - Takes it times to charge through the USB connection. - Do not expect a Samsung/HTC/Nexxus quality with this model, you get what you pay for. - Works as intended for this type of CPU and RAM. Not perfect, far from bad. - I ordered ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshadowwolf30 on 05/07/2014

It came pretty quick. It is white, small and fun to plug in. The sound quality is really really good, even from far away. You can talk in skype!!! When you plug the mini mic in you wont be able to hear anything, you have to plug it out. In skype you have to put it on speaker and then plug in the mic. In the picture the mic looks bigger than what it ... Read more

Recived all OK. ;)
    0 0
  • posted byhackdark1 on 03/21/2014

This is an excelent choise because is the best price/quality balance that you will ever find in the site, it plays all games, its super fast browsing or using apps. the battery last like 4hrs. and the charger is not sutuable for my country or usa power plug, because is the asian with 2 spikes roundeds. I will buy it again, it has now a discout and that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhackdark1 on 03/21/2014

It feels like my other dual core tablet. Se siente como mi otra tablet doble nucleo. la duración de la bateria viendo peliculas es de maximo 4hrs. battery lasts like 4hours watching movies. El pinche cargador no se puede conectar en mexico, es chino de picos. la cargo en la pc. The charger is an asian conector, not american. I charge it in the ... Read more

tablet tablet 2 tablet 3
    0 0
  • posted byfox553 on 03/11/2014

Relatively high performance, small size, fits into a large pocket. Its slick and light. Compared to a SGD 55 priced tablet I bought earlier, its much lighter and thinner. When I was turn exploded charger. When power is turned off and disconnected the charger charge indicator lights on the screen. Battery is kind useless (surfing less than 1,5 h) Wi-... Read more

0 0
  • posted byadri986 on 03/03/2014

The quality of toouch screen is very very good, otherway the manufacturer quality is good too. Duration of battery is long enough to begginer use. Time to charge battery too long very good product for beginner use, Parcel is perfect with all components, quality of sound is excelent and all apps are working as we thoughI have no problem with it. Wifi,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlcasein on 02/27/2014

Exelente producto la verdad muy rapida tiene buena calidad muy rapida para ver peliculas, escuchar musica, jugar a juegos, leer documentos y navegar por la web. en pocas palabras para todo!! No le veo contras quizas un poco mas de resolucion hubiera estado mejor pero nada mas Por su precio me parece un exelente producto tiene todas las funciones basicas ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNomil on 02/15/2014

Easy to use , support high size sd cards - Resolution is ok - Games supported in Google Play, Excellent value for money. Android 4 so every app I've tried to install has worked perfectly. Games don't play smoothly and no reset button - Low sound quality - Not so fast system, G-sensor delays If you want this for business or traveling, then you need to ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections