DX » Community » Reviews » RGB Multicolored 5-Meter 150-LED 30W Light Strip with Remote Controller (DC 12V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byIONMIH on 06/29/2011

Comparing with prices in Romania the price is very cheap for this product . I've installed the product by sticking over a vertical wall and there is no problem in terms of un-sticking even after 2 months. Another good thing is that , if you want you can use less that the whole length of the strip. I'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCrtomir on 07/04/2010

- Very good price for an RGB light strip (In slovenia similar strip cost at least 25$/m.) - Great colors, :) - - 1) the remote control is a bit slow it takes time between a push on the button and result of the ledstrip 2) there is no manual with it to read the steps, and possibilitys of the controler ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMileStorm on 06/22/2010

- Very good price for an RGB light strip (In my country this similar strip cost two times as this one.) - Great colors, bright, looks very nice, when it shines on the wall at night :) - IR Remote with very good range and angle, so I can turn lights on/off from any place in my room. - Cuttable after 1... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybernds1 on 01/31/2010

Realy,realy cheapest price for this LED strip. I have to follow the words of the Belgium owner: The price is awsome. In Germany you have to pay 300 - 400 €. On the back of the LED strip, there is a glue strip, so it is easy to fix it on a plain ground. I bought this as a present for my son and he can'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybartjuuhB on 01/08/2009

- The price of the strip + Controller is super. - you can connect 2 RGB led strips to one controller - LED strips have 3M adhesive tape, great - Build quality is ok. - RGB LED quality is super, no flickering, nice color transistions - Only disappointment,there isnt a manual for the controller. - Controller ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylillnemo1 on 08/30/2008

1) the price is awesome: here in Belgium, the Netherlands and so on, they ask about 250 to 300 euros for 3m ledstrip like this one, without the remote control so this is a real bargain 2) very high light intensity. this 5m aint enough to lid a entire room, but it really gives a lot of light when dark.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections