DX » Community » Reviews » RGB Multicolored 5-Meter 150-LED 30W Light Strip with Remote Controller (DC 12V)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byIONMIH on 06/29/2011

Comparing with prices in Romania the price is very cheap for this product . I've installed the product by sticking over a vertical wall and there is no problem in terms of un-sticking even after 2 months. Another good thing is that , if you want you can use less that the whole length of the strip. I've used only 3.6 meters from the 5 meters. The rest ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCrtomir on 07/04/2010

- Very good price for an RGB light strip (In slovenia similar strip cost at least 25$/m.) - Great colors, :) - - 1) the remote control is a bit slow it takes time between a push on the button and result of the ledstrip 2) there is no manual with it to read the steps, and possibilitys of the controler 3) thats for now we will see how long they worked ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMileStorm on 06/22/2010

- Very good price for an RGB light strip (In my country this similar strip cost two times as this one.) - Great colors, bright, looks very nice, when it shines on the wall at night :) - IR Remote with very good range and angle, so I can turn lights on/off from any place in my room. - Cuttable after 10cm (3x LED) - 3M doubletape on bottom of the strip.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybernds1 on 01/31/2010

Realy,realy cheapest price for this LED strip. I have to follow the words of the Belgium owner: The price is awsome. In Germany you have to pay 300 - 400 €. On the back of the LED strip, there is a glue strip, so it is easy to fix it on a plain ground. I bought this as a present for my son and he can't stop using it There are no really cons, some minor ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybartjuuhB on 01/08/2009

- The price of the strip + Controller is super. - you can connect 2 RGB led strips to one controller - LED strips have 3M adhesive tape, great - Build quality is ok. - RGB LED quality is super, no flickering, nice color transistions - Only disappointment,there isnt a manual for the controller. - Controller remote looks a bit cheap - resposiveness to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylillnemo1 on 08/30/2008

1) the price is awesome: here in Belgium, the Netherlands and so on, they ask about 250 to 300 euros for 3m ledstrip like this one, without the remote control so this is a real bargain 2) very high light intensity. this 5m aint enough to lid a entire room, but it really gives a lot of light when dark. can't imagine the 300euros strips they sell here ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections