DX » Community » Reviews » U816 2.4GHz 3.5-CH Quad-Rotor UFO Design R/C Helicopter - Grey + Orange
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byVvincent94 on 04/26/2013

It's great how it has two flight modes to learn control it for beginners and if you're more experienced. Also if u crash a lot on stone, to walls, ceilings etc it's barely damaged so really good material. Even if you manage to break one blade you got 4 in spare so you don't have to worry you can't fly it anymore. Uhm the size might be a bit bigger would ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byanacoga on 04/02/2013

The product is perfect, and meets the specifications. It was a gift, and the person was really satisfied. The price is right, in Spain it's like 60€ and it is exactly the same product, the same brand. No cons You have to fly outdoor. At the beginning could be dangerous if you don't know how to fly. In less than a month it arrived to me. They had a problem ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byErik63 on 02/23/2013

very nice product! flies very good. You need to get used to the way of flying if you've never flown a quad. Easy to use the 2 modes for fast and slow flying. Easy to learn how to fly with the slow mode. awesome to fly with the fast mode. Looping function is a cool feature. price could be a little lower. buy it if you want to get into quadcopters and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybbazs96 on 11/28/2012

Well, after this piece of art has arrived, i am completeli satisfied. It handles in flight mode 1 just like coaxial helicopters, and in flight mode 2, it equals a flybarless walkera in difficulty. Personally I don't like the rolling function, but everything seems to be correct. Being badass, i crashed it a lot, but nthing is broken yet. I have hit my ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections