DX » Community » Reviews » Airfoam Protective Fabric Carrying Pouch for Xbox 360 Wireless Controller - Black
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCustomers on 05/04/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I travel a lot, so good to have a pouch for my controller. I does what it have to. Zipper pullers are made of metals & not rubber, which means they will not break even after heavy use. Cons:Can't really think of any cons for this maybe a little expensive, but still... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymariofazenda on 03/06/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The build quality it's amazing, even the zipper it's well built and the controller fits perfect inside. It even fits with a sillicon cover on the controller, but not with control freaks on it. The built quality it's really what surprise me most, it's amazing w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHailStonE on 06/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Very good quality material. - Protects the controller from scratches, dust & minor falls. - Inside is lined with soft padding - Perfect fit for the controller even with a silicone skin on (purchased separately) - Unlike in the pictures the Zipper pullers... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPangaDayWalker on 04/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very good case. Even though I don't carry around, I wouldn't want to have the brand new controller I bought for my son scratched in the cabinet. Specially because he doesn't really care much for this. So I just tough him to get the controller, play with it and t... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections