DX » Community » Reviews » Airfoam Protective Fabric Carrying Pouch for Xbox 360 Wireless Controller - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCustomers on 05/04/2014

I travel a lot, so good to have a pouch for my controller. I does what it have to. Zipper pullers are made of metals & not rubber, which means they will not break even after heavy use. Can't really think of any cons for this maybe a little expensive, but still OK! The built quality it's really what ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFpakito on 03/24/2014

- Good material, looks really durable and reliable (using for almost a year, almost good as new); - Confortable; - Perfect to protect your controller (I carry my controller on my full backpack all day, also for almost a year); - Pretty and compact design; - Got an extra handle; - Good time of ownership;... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymariofazenda on 03/06/2014

The build quality it's amazing, even the zipper it's well built and the controller fits perfect inside. It even fits with a sillicon cover on the controller, but not with control freaks on it. The built quality it's really what surprise me most, it's amazing well built. It's a little big to carry arround,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byskillleague on 02/28/2014

Great value for money, wraps the xbox controller like a glove. No more accidental drops, water damage etc... I bought two of these as I have two xbox controllers, but would buy more when/if i buy more controllers. No cons, product is very good, and fits perfectly No other thoughts Very good product, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPosnola on 02/12/2014

It keeps my controller free of dust and protected from drops. The case is soft but at the sametime is solid because it keeps its form and fits just right to the Xbox 360 controller. The price is also good, I've seen many other similar products that are more expensive with less quality that this one. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHailStonE on 06/14/2013

- Very good quality material. - Protects the controller from scratches, dust & minor falls. - Inside is lined with soft padding - Perfect fit for the controller even with a silicone skin on (purchased separately) - Unlike in the pictures the Zipper pullers are made of metals & not rubber, which ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPangaDayWalker on 04/01/2013

Very good case. Even though I don't carry around, I wouldn't want to have the brand new controller I bought for my son scratched in the cabinet. Specially because he doesn't really care much for this. So I just tough him to get the controller, play with it and then put it back to the case and keep in ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections